Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banshee

Dont Taze Me Bro

Never heard of it. Channel? Plot?

Cinemax, Friday's at 10pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017109/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief assumes the identity of a murdered sheriff where he continues his criminal activities. His past seems to haunt him by those he betrayed years earlier. This ex-con imposes his own brand of justice where violence erupts at every turn in the not so quiet Amish town, Banshee, Pennsylvania.

• 11 months later...

This is a really good show.  tons of graphic violence, and plenty of T&A.  Oh, and the story itself is pretty cool, too.

If you've got Cinemax, you need to watch this show.  Season two just premiered last weekend, so it won't take long to catch up on-demand.

god damn  :lol:

How many shows do you people watch? I can't take more than two at a time

A lot LOL.  This one is worth it, my friend.  The violence is top notch.

here's just a little taste...stick with it, things get disgusting.   :)

woah...no idea Lily was that young...damn.  And yeah, Ivana is a super milf. 

So we've seen almost all the hot chicks on the show get neeked, now all we need to see is the deputy chick that works with the main character dude. 

I prefer Lili Simmons........affectionately known as Hot Amish.

Me too!  Wowza.

woah...no idea Lily was that young...damn.  And yeah, Ivana is a super milf. 

So we've seen almost all the hot chicks on the show get neeked, now all we need to see is the deputy chick that works with the main character dude. 

Been wanting to see that.  She's just as hot. 

god damn  :lol:

How many shows do you people watch? I can't take more than two at a time

LOL  I watch a **** ton of movies and TV shows man.  Just right now on my DVR I've got WWE Monday Night Raw, Arrow, Justified, Banshee, Chozen, NCIS, American Horror Story, Helix, Supernatural, White Collar, Sleepy Hollow, How I met Your Mother, Almost Human, Revolution, True Detectives, Scandal (wifes), Hell on Wheels (old stuff, haven't gotten to it yet), The Following (haven't watched yet), Vegas (haven't watched yet), Dracula (haven't watched yet) and Hannibal (haven't watched yet).

Damn, I watch way too much TV!  LOL

I enjoyed watching some of the first season, but I think the show is just too ridiculous and over the top a lot of the time for me to stick with it.  I only caught the end of the first episode of this season and the bar scene at the end was hilariously predictable

Wouldn't mind spending a wonderful evening with Lili.

Me Lili, the stars, and a six pack of Mott's Apple Juice.

I'll definitely check this show out. And lol at pj's sig.

You won't believe this but my wife's name is Liliana and I call her Lili.

I need to find someone to do a clip art with Jay Gruden and Griffins face on a Jay and Silent Bob movie pic.

Archived