Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Uhhhh, what about the citizens there who are working basically as slaves for their leader? We aren't asking anything changed about that? Sounds like we just want to set it a nation of sweatshops. 

Trump don't care about human rights for foreigners. I don't think any deal that keeps the Kim regime in power would touch on that. At this point the best outcome would be dismantle nukes and verify. Doesn't look like we're getting any of that.

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump don't care about human rights for foreigners. I don't think any deal that keeps the Kim regime in power would touch on that. At this point the best outcome would be dismantle nukes and verify. Doesn't look like we're getting any of that.

"verify" 

• Like 1

I don't think he would release the 3 prisoners if he was just jerking chains.

NK is one huge screw up I blame on BOTH parties.  A harder line needed to be taken with China on NK.  We should have told them to keep their dog on a chain if they didn't want us to change position on Taiwan or for us to go build a bunch of "islands" with missiles off of their "islands" that everyone complained about but didn't do crap. 

Disappointed but not surprised.  NK suddenly being cool was too good to be true, which in fairness most of us knew, but there was always hope.  Instead, China moves its pawn.

I guess it's good NK showed its stripes before Trump had a summit with them and totally embarrassed us.  A head-of-state level meeting, one-on-one has long been something they've desired, so at least they won't get that.

Edited by DogofWar1

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Disappointed but not surprised.  NK suddenly being cool was too good to be true, which in fairness most of us knew, but there was always hope.  Instead, China moves its pawn.

I guess it's good NK showed its stripes before Trump had a summit with them and totally embarrassed us.  A head-of-state level meeting, one-on-one has long been something they've desired, so at least they won't get that.

I don’t know, I think it would be hilarious watching Trump get ****slapped by KJU at a summit and then watch him board AF1 with his tail betweem his legs. 

We’re already an international embarassment, why not just complete the package? 

Now the ball is in Trump’s court, fire Bolton to appease and try to get the talks back or stick to their guns. My guess is that if Trump fires Bolton then KJU just finds another reason to back out of the talks.

I told my 16 year old son, the power in any relationship belongs to the one who cares the least. Trump is desperate for an international win and is willing to leg hump anyone who’ll sit still long enough.

Now after his Jerusalem embassy fiasco and this he’s got egg on his face.

10 hours ago, visionary said:

Kinda admire their honesty, in flat out stating what I already knew.  

Although, as I understand it, this is the diplomatic game, and lots of blanket statements are actually negotiating points.  It's all part of the dance.  I suppose there's a chance. 

Although I'll repeat my opinion that, if Trump can get them to give up their nukes, at almost any price, (there's some things I wouldn't give up, but they're pretty huge.), then he really is the greatest negotiator in history.  

1 hour ago, zoony said:

Wait does trump still get a nobel peace prize?

He'll probably print up some fake ones, and hang them on the walls of his properties.  

Or issue a tweet in which he turns it down, because Obama got one.  

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

He'll probably print up some fake ones, and hang them on the walls of his properties.  

Or issue a tweet in which he turns it down, because Obama got one.  

jh97dakj_161rrrx_tru1ag.png

that is a fake tweet, btw, just in case anyone was wondering.

Edited by DogofWar1