Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

I swear somebody here mentioned that Capital City Mumbo sauce on amazon two years ago. I've had it on my wishlist since but never ordered it.

I think it was Taze. Me too & I haven't either. 

A coworker has a prime acct, I'll do it tomorrow...if I don't forget again. ?

****in weed...

Welp, after the terrible news about all the injuries, the Stadium is in full meltdown mode.  It's like everyone in there is covered in Vigo's pink spunk slime from Ghostbusters 2.  The stuff that makes you hate everyone and fight your friends.  There's a river of evil goo flowing underground in Landover, MD.

ghostbusters2slime.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Welp, after the terrible news about all the injuries, the Stadium is in full meltdown mode.  It's like everyone in there is covered in Vigo's pink spunk slime from Ghostbusters 2.  The stuff that makes you hate everyone and fight your friends.  There's a river of evil goo flowing underground in Landover, MD.

?

?

*Heads to the stadium to collect vengeful, wayward souls*

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Still not worse then after the Colts game.  I'm just going to wait to see how bad this 4 game stretch goes before declaring if we can pull off a 4 game run.  I mean, our offense was already pitiful, that's nothing new.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

?

?

*Heads to the stadium to collect vengeful, wayward souls*

I can think of a couple, have fun.

7 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

There are few things in life more useless than cheap, ****ty yellow mustard pumped out of a 5 gallon plastic jug.

Y’all need to find Jesus.

Ok, next you're going to tell us that dipping wings in ranch dressing is for the lowest scum on earth..........that you Kool Blue?  Whats wrong with yellow mustard?  I put in on hot dogs, brats, hamburgers, dip my fries in it.  

I will say this though, Stadium brand mustard from Ohio is the way to go.  Evidently there has been a mustard war in Ohio, people split between Stadium and Bertman's.  My best friend that lives there swears by Stadium.  Can't get it at the local grocery stores down in NC, so I ordered each on Amazon and Stadium is now my favorite mustard.  Bertman's can go **** itself, too vinegary for me.

This struck me as odd, but when we vacationed with my boy and his family for a week this past summer, I noticed they were putting ranch dressing on their turkey/ham sandwiches.  Evidently, that's a common thing in Ohio too, or at least in the Cleveland area.  I was like, y'all never heard of Dukes?

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Sweet Baby Ray's is good, too.

Have any of yall tried this yet?  It in shoppers in NOVA.

61KvRXKl5DL._SY355_.jpg

I ordered some of that in hot from their website.  It was really good, but I was expecting more based on everyone's love for mambo/mumbo sauce on here.  That's one of the only places I could find that sold it, so I'm sure if I was ever in DC and able to go to some local joints known for their mumbo sauce it would be a lot better.

2 hours ago, clietas said:

I swear somebody here mentioned that Capital City Mumbo sauce on amazon two years ago. I've had it on my wishlist since but never ordered it.

I was asking about it on here.  I think our boy @Mr. Sinister pointed me in the direction of their website.  I do remember being told that it was probably the closest I would get to authentic mumbo sauce but it wouldn't be as good as the stuff in the local joints that don't sell it online.

18 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ok, next you're going to tell us that dipping wings in ranch dressing is for the lowest scum on earth..........that you Kool Blue?  Whats wrong with yellow mustard?  I put in on hot dogs, brats, hamburgers, dip my fries in it.  

I will say this though, Stadium brand mustard from Ohio is the way to go.  Evidently there has been a mustard war in Ohio, people split between Stadium and Bertman's.  My best friend that lives there swears by Stadium.  Can't get it at the local grocery stores down in NC, so I ordered each on Amazon and Stadium is now my favorite mustard.  Bertman's can go **** itself, too vinegary for me.

This struck me as odd, but when we vacationed with my boy and his family for a week this past summer, I noticed they were putting ranch dressing on their turkey/ham sandwiches.  Evidently, that's a common thing in Ohio too, or at least in the Cleveland area.  I was like, y'all never heard of Dukes?

This is probably the most horrifying post in ES history.

In a culinary sense, it’s nightmare fuel on par with the works of Lovecraft and Barker.

Archived