Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Admit it, you want to go straight savage on him, too. Stop resisting.

He's alright.  Got a nice gig going for himself, and if we're being honest, he's on the very low end of the "Career after Stranger Things" spectrum (Millie Bobbie is on the other end, and will be making movies for decades). When you look at him, hear him talk, and everything else, it's obvious he's limited in what he can do, so its cool with me (I dont notice him as much as I did last year.... I also dont watch as much tv as I did last year, now it's almost always when I'm with the gf, unless it's a specific show or sports related, then sometimes I turn during commercials anyway).

Despite his ceiling (at least now, that's the way it looks) he is perfect for that show, and I couldn't imagine it without him.

I spend most of my time cursing the highly aggressive Progressive commercials anyway. They'll "Heaven is a place on Earth! ???" you right into a nice coffin 6 ft under. Kars 4 Kids seems to have brought their evil to the television as well...

The kids okay. Its just weird seeing him outside the show without the hat......

And neckbones.... Ain't got no neckbones, nooo no no [bluesy riff]

52 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I spend most of my time cursing the highly aggressive Progressive commercials anyway. They'll "Heaven is a place on Earth! ???" you right into a nice coffin 6 ft under. Kars 4 Kids seems to have brought their evil to the television as well...

Bruh.  I listen to DC sports radio through an app, and every time I play 106.7, the Kars 4 kids commercial plays every single time before the stream starts.  Donate deez nuts today.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Bruh.  I listen to DC sports radio through an app, and every time I play 106.7, the Kars 4 kids commercial plays every single time before the stream starts.  Donate deez nuts today.  :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think they're triggering some sleeper army with that jingle.

Maybe it's an unassuming subliminal messaging to help trigger our darker nature?  Who would suspect that from a kids charity?

Maybe we should start with Mr. Wish-I-had-a-Wishbone?

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think they're triggering some sleeper army with that jingle.

I listen to 92.9 The Game (used to be Z-93, classic rock ?) and I ridiculously find myself singing along. 

Hey, it gets me through whatever Falcons nonsense they talked/will talk.

Met a lady in Falcons everything yesterday, right down to her shoes., the manager behind the counter started joking her, she's got a buncha Saints stuff on her car, and there I am right behind her in my burgundy Morris 46 t-shirt and my pink baseball cap with our logo...she got those cheap SW airline tickets & is going to FedEx for our game...she had to get rescued at the Philly playoff game, I told her about Chief Zee all those years ago...she was extremely sympathetic. 

The dudes behind me were like "will y'all shut up?"

Good times. ?

/balltalk 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Woooooow so Kobe wasn't standing in front of Matt Barnes during the ball fake.  Zzzzzooooomg

?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24874286/gif-kobe-bryant-not-flinching-debunked

Never thought much of it anyway. Chris Childs showed the whole world Kobe ain't bout that life, so much so that Kobe resorted to those old  Rocky style Adidas commercials afterwards.

I don't fault Kobe for not being nice with the hands, but I don't like how he's built himself up into some mythical death staring supernatural force that could possibly kick your ass but doesn't have to because his aura will do it for him. Besides, he had mad goons playing with him by his later prime years anyway.

Just a bunch of noise.

While we're ****ing about the Stranger Things kid, they can also shoot Thomas Middleditch in his kneecaps and send him home.  It's like Verizon went out of their way to pick the most annoying people possible.  At least the kid does a good job on Stranger Things.  Middleditch is even terrible on Silicon Valley, everyone else on that show is great except him and he's the main character.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Verizon can suck a dick. 

Too frat. 

I put up with it because it works when I need it to. My perspective was never the same after switching to boost to save money and not getting signal in my own apartment.

I don't know if you can still do this, but I bought my first Verizon phone on eBay and they activated without a contract, which is pretty cool (been like 6-7 years now).

But the horror stories are true, ive seen family members bill that looked like a mortgage because they went the contract route.

6 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

thumb_jaboukie-young-white-jaboukie-anyo

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Or a suicide bomber

I don't even like bringing my cell phone in, let alone cords that might get caught on something.  Headphones is like a universal way if saying "please don't talk to me", even as an introvert I try to leave the door open more, you never know.

12 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

While we're ****ing about the Stranger Things kid, they can also shoot Thomas Middleditch in his kneecaps and send him home.  It's like Verizon went out of their way to pick the most annoying people possible.  At least the kid does a good job on Stranger Things.  Middleditch is even terrible on Silicon Valley, everyone else on that show is great except him and he's the main character.

No way Spiff.........He is great as Richard.  The Verizon commercials suck though.

Archived