Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When I first moved here I went to this Hair salon. After a couple times to realize the stylist to on the place was probably on drugs. The town itself has a huge heroin problem. When it became clear that she was  drugged up I stopped going there. So that's been like five years ago but today I saw on the local newspaper that she had been arrested-for slipping her son Suboxone  while he was in court. When I started going to her salon, I knew she told me her husband was in jail for DUI. So now she's going to jail for giving an inmate a controlled substance . And her son is in jail for, according to my wife, a knife fight in the middle of the street.

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Never a big Tarantino fan. Ehh...

This is how I feel about the clerks mall rats director. I can enjoy Tarantino but I know what you meanThis is how I feel about the clerks mall rats director. I can enjoy Tarantino but I know what you mean

^ ^

That scene is hilarious.  The entire movie has a cheesiness to it that makes me laugh more and more the older I get.  The fact that ED-209 has like 4 .50 cal machine guns and is a mere COP, is friggin' ridiculous, lol.  Then, they literally put a lions snarl sound effect in there for it.  Then after the guy is chopped up like a Talibani hiding from an Apache helicopter, some dude is like, "Somebody wanna call a god damn paramedic???"  LOL.  More like a damn clean-up crew.

And let's just all stay in that room while this prototype death machine malfunctions and discharges 100 rds.

And what are those windows made out of? 

43 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That scene is hilarious.   And what are those windows made out of? 

It's amazing.  I like how they push the dude out there by himself before ED-209 starts shooting.  

It's also funny how ED-209 slumps over at the end like he blew a gasket or something.  Classic.

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

And by back-up he means Tiny, Bruiser and Lou.  All nice guys, though it crowded the bar at Hooters and made some other patrons feel awkward.  

Had to let Lou go handle some stuff.  He's got some family stuff he needs to deal with. Got a new guy that looks like that big dude from full force (without the jeri curl). Coincidence that his name is Jerry ? 

EDIT: And I wasn't worried about those other folks there. I was just there to hang out. They caused no trouble. 

My jeep crapped the bed and I don't have time to work on it lol.  Fuel is pissing out of the fuel line directly above the fuel tank.  That's always fun.  

Thinking of buying a coworkers 91 Chevy truck.  This is a monster and is in pristine condition.  Daddy likes big trucks.  

1 hour ago, DaGoonie55 said:

Thinking of buying a coworkers 91 Chevy truck.  This is a monster and is in pristine condition.  Daddy likes big trucks.  

See, I always liked these lil joints. 

d035f3ed069e64512e34bb9f3be56dce.jpg

Got a buddy that has 4 of them. Just want him to sell me one. 

15 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

was just woken up by a wine bottle that exploded right over my head.  Great start to the day.

What?? Not nearly the same but two nights ago I got woken up by my lamp falling on my face while I slept.

i have one of those plastic L-shaped reading lamps on my night stand. It has a USB plug on it so I put my charging cord on it. Apparently the charging cord got wrapped around me and when I rolled over it pulled the lamp down.

i got a nice little cut under my eye from it. Bless my pregnant wife who got up to check on me and go downstairs to get me an ice pack.

21 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

was just woken up by a wine bottle that exploded right over my head.  Great start to the day.

Something tells me there was another person involved...or that wine was REALLY old.

And over your head?

Do tell...

3 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

i have one of those plastic L-shaped reading lamps on my night stand. It has a USB plug on it so I put my charging cord on it. Apparently the charging cord got wrapped around me and when I rolled over it pulled the lamp down.

LOL...I've got a Duke blue one on my desk with an electric socket in it, and it's top-heavy...so if you don't stuff the little holes down below with pens, etc. the whole thing falls over.  Super hyper kitties don't help.

<ready for someone's Duke joke>:ols:

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Something tells me there was another person involved...or that wine was REALLY old.

And over your head?

Do tell...

This is the second time since christmas (when I purchased the wine rack as a gift) that a bottle on it had exploded.  And over my head as in "I've been unemployed for several months so I moved back across the country to live rent-free for hopefully a short period of time in my parents' basement where they also keep the wine".  Thanks for making me clarify that part :(

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

This is the second time since christmas (when I purchased the wine rack as a gift) that a bottle on it had exploded.  And over my head as in "I've been unemployed for several months so I moved back across the country to live rent-free for hopefully a short period of time in my parents' basement where they also keep the wine".  Thanks for making me clarify that part :(

I'm sorry.  Forget I mentioned it...for realz. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I'm sorry.  Forget I mentioned it...for realz. 

haha, it's all good.  Its just one of those situations where it makes perfect sense to do it, but then you realize when you have to explain it to anybody that you are the literal embodiment of the mythical guy who lives in his parents' basement.

Archived