Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Only Thing On The Field That I Liked At the End of the Game

Jumbo

Outside that interminable ******* Sherman, there was good sportsmanship shown by the players and coaches on both teams, meeting in the field after the game'

Now...why don't a whole bunch of you guys (that certain group) surprise the poor old ES staff...and not be insufferable douchebags or excessively idiotic over the painful and even controversial (at this point) loss.

If nothing else, a little rare resisting of such, could keep your membership viable. :)

I dunno if I'd be handing out sportsmanship awards, after seeing whatsisname grabbing Garcon's facemask after about 20 different plays.

OTOH, I do remember, after Robert's final injury, when he stood up and saluted the crowd, that one of the Seahawk linemen applauded him standing, too. So I guess that at least some of them had class.

I was talking about what happened on the field after all that, Larry---that's why it was worth noting to me...I expected zero signs of "normalcy"... anyway, already what's going on in the gameday thread could get any number of well known posters of various "sides" of various matters, permanently banned right now. Sad, really.

Now...why don't a whole bunch of you guys (that certain group) surprise the poor old ES staff...and not be insufferable douchebags or excessively idiotic over the painful and even controversial (at this point) loss.

Oh Jumbo, you're such a dreamer! Being an insufferable douchebag is all some of them have

Archived