Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Much do you Pay for a Haircut?

truskinsfan18

In DC I paid about 20-25 at this Barber Shop near Dupont Circle that was surrounded by 50-60 dollar salons. I still managed to get married.

I get cut every two weeks and it's a pretty simple fade the sides and back, trim the top, and blend it all together job. Extra points for a straight razor shave and edging me out.

I moved to a low COLA and my hair cuts cost under $20 with tip. I don't think it's worth it because I have a pretty simple hair cut and I need cut often enough that two weeks with a bad haircut won't kill me.

I've done them all from $12 dollar hole in the wall, haircuttery to nice salons (wife's friend owns one).

The nicest haircut was the salon and it was a great haircut. It grew out much nicer and was easily worth the $42 (with tip) bucks in itself. But the problem is getting the guy I want is a problem schedule wise so it wasn't as convenient. I don't like to book appointments I like to get my haircut when I want and have the time.

I had decent success with the $12 dollar place until recently when they botched my haircut horribly. They are done.

Haircuttery is hit or miss. It's so inconsistent I don't go there.

Usually with the Salon's you get what you pay for but personally my hair grows too quick for it to be worth it and my style is more barbershop then nice salon. I will probably go back to it since the cheap place that was convenient did such a bad job.

I wouldn't either, but its the first day of a job coming up. Would like to make a good impression, and will spend the money if it is worth it.

If its a one off then I'd say go ahead and do it. But since you're new they don't really have a frame of reference for your hair and really I can't recall the hair if any new coworkers. Ever. But if it will make you feel confident on day 1tuen go for it.

If its a one off then I'd say go ahead and do it. But since you're new they don't really have a frame of reference for your hair and really I can't recall the hair if any new coworkers. Ever. But if it will make you feel confident on day 1tuen go for it.

From experience is the cut a lot better than a standard one?

Definitly not. Its not an interview, its the first day of work. 2 days away, so I figured a cut would be good right about now.

Definitely wouldn't worry about it. Last thing you would want them to do is botch it and that is your first impression. Just make sure to have a nice pressed suit (if applicable) and show up on time. That means more than your haircut in my opinion.

Good luck!

Definitely wouldn't worry about it. Last thing you would want them to do is botch it and that is your first impression. Just make sure to have a nice pressed suit (if applicable) and show up on time. That means more than your haircut in my opinion.

Good luck!

Thanks, but I do feel like a haircut is necessary at this point. I usually just buzz it myself but looking to try something more professional for work environment. I wouldn't want a botched haircut either.

10 Dollars. 6 for the haircut, 3 for the beard trim and a dollar tip (I would tip more but you know college and stuff).

It's an old Barber Shop ran by these two brothers. The older brother can't cut good anymore, but the younger brother is a beast.

beat dang it, mine is seven

he does a better job than the $25 ones I've had

Archived