Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most desired/Least desired playoff matchups

hail2skins

Don't want to jinx anything, but with the Skins taking over first place today (on tiebreakers, anyway), thought it would be interesting to ask folks' opinions on which team you'd most like and least like to face in round 1 of the playoffs. Go based on what are the most likely present scenarios (Atlanta will be the #1 seed, with GB/SF/Seattle battling it out for the second seed) and how the teams are playing right now.

It would be nice to take on Seattle at home and avenge our 2005 and 2007 playoff losses. Though it's one hell of a tough matchup. When's the last time two rookie QBs squared off in the postseason?

I feel like we also match up well with the 49ers. Would hope to avoid the Packers' and Falcons' potent passing offenses at all costs.

Though it's a bit surreal even contemplating this question

It would be nice to take on Seattle at home and avenge our 2005 and 2007 playoff losses. Though it's one hell of a tough matchup. When's the last time two rookie QBs squared off in the postseason?

I feel like we also match up well with the 49ers. Would hope to avoid the Packers' and Falcons' potent passing offenses at all costs.

Though it's a bit surreal even contemplating this question

Yeah I had 8-8 as being a successful season... but after winning 5 in a row, I want more.

Archived