Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most desired/Least desired playoff matchups

hail2skins

Its gonna be Giants at Skins.

Guaranteed.

For that to happen, I think Seattle has to lose next week, and the Giants have to win out (us too, obviously). Certainly possible, but @Baltimore is going to be tough. BAL is only 1 game ahead of Cinci, and they play week 17. I really doubt that BAL wants to be playing as a wild card, they need home field badly, and while it's slim, if they win out they have a very slim chance of it (NE and DEN need to lose out). I think Baltimore shows up next week angry and hungry. They've lost 3 straight, and their homefield advantage is on the line.

Of course, Giants usually play well when their backs are against the wall, and they certainly are now, so who knows.

Problem is, if Seattle wins next week, and then beats the Rams, they're going to be the 5th seed no matter what the Giants do now.

Lets get to the playoffs first, still two games left. Will say this though. Think these teams being mentioned want to play the play the Redskins? Hell no.

That's what I was going to ask. The question is do any of these teams want to play the skins with the way the offense is clicking right now?

Archived