Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Dan Snyder on Giants: “I hate those motherf——”

PapaLazarou

Snyder was excited after the game and congratulating everyone in the Redskins locker room according to Robert Klemko of the USA Today. It was what he told a team staffer that stood out.

“I hate those motherf——,” Snyder said of the Giants.

From here: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/04/dan-snyder-on-giants-i-hate-those-motherf/

That quote won't help rehab Synder's image, but **** it and ***** Mara.

agreed on both counts. Snyder has the right to hate them. Even more so than us fans. Strickly from a business standpoint, they deliberately handicapped him without just cause on his livelihood and his investment.

Dan stealing the thunder again with his childish behavior, stay out of the locker room tool your job is to cut checks, not one of those players is excited to shake your fat clammy hand after a game.

I have no issue with Snyder going to the locker room after the game to celebrate. He is a fan after all. It's not like he pulls a Jerruh and goes to the sideline in the 4th quarter.

Dan stealing the thunder again with his childish behavior, stay out of the locker room tool your job is to cut checks, not one of those players is excited to shake your fat clammy hand after a game.

I think he gets a pass on this one man. If ever there was a time to gloat over a win, that time is NOW.

I noticed that Coughlin didn't have a podium to stand behind for his postgame conference. He looked so awkward just standing behind a mic on a stage. Wonder if that was intentional.

"Forgot to bring your podium? Strange, because you didn't forget to **** us in the *** in the offseason. NO PODIUM FOR YOU!"

Archived