Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How's about some positive news? Per multiple sources, RGIII named a team captain

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Tarik El-Bashir - #Redskins vote to add new captains: Griffin on offense, Cofield, Bowen on defense and Alexander on special teams. #Redskins #RedskinsTalk

Rich Campbell - Shanahan: Team after bye voted for additional captains: RG3, Bowen & Cofield join Trent, London and Lorenzo. #Redskins

Grant Paulsen - Mike Shanahan: #Redskins elected new captains after the bye week. Offense: Robert Griffin, Defense: Cofield & Bowen, Specials: Alexander.

Oh and apparently, D-Hall has had his captaincy revoked

Not only that but in the same article where I read this, he was also quoted as saying "we're not out of the playoff race yet". That's what you want to hear from your captains or leadership of the team. Go out there swinging Robert, do us all proud

He's the last person on his team I would would label as quitting. He's going to give it all he's got. It's those other positions I worry about

RGIII was a shoe-in.

Bowen and Cofield are solid choices on defense too. Surprised they both got it, but they're both good players.

Hall losing his is pretty big I guess. Probably a sign of things to come. Obviously, after his outburst a few weeks back he wasn't really deserving, even if the refs were being jerks.

Archived