Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How's about some positive news? Per multiple sources, RGIII named a team captain

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

The fact that his teammates believe in him enough to vote him one of the teams captains. Seems like pretty positive news to me.

Well that pretty much goes without saying. Its not like adding a " c " to his jersey is going to help us win more games

Well that pretty much goes without saying. Its not like adding a " c " to his jersey is going to help us win more games

I fully expect this team to rally behind RG III...the time of the clown captains is over you guys want HOPE and CHANGE in DC well its coming we will see i promise.

Road Warrior (1981) had ayatollah of rock and rollah before Heartbreak Ridge. Better movie too, one of the best ever IMHO.

Wonder how Hall feels about being stripped of the title. Add the 30k fine he just got and the dude is having a bad week.

Thats a bad week for a normal American citizen... not for an overpaid professional football player...

Thats a bad week for a normal American citizen... not for an overpaid professional football player...

This is true. Have to keep things in perspective. I’ve always questioned Hall’s captaincy anyway. To me, his outburst with the ref just cemented my feeling that he appears to lack the leadership qualities required to be a team captain.

The movie was Heart Break Ridge w/ Clint Eastwood as Tom" Gunny" Highway and RG3 needs to conquer the NFC East like Gunny did

Yep, "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome." Kinda like "Be Unstoppable". RGIII is the kind of player every coach wants, every teammate wants to play with, and what every foe envies. We have it all. Just gotta keep the "support staff" healthy.

Congrats, Robert. You deserve it.

I thought the Ayatollah Of Rocknrolla thing belonged to Chris Jericho :(

He was so entertaining to watch wrestle...they always made his character a little nutty, in both WCW and WWE/F.

Archived