Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerramy Stevens, worst person ever?

skinsfan07

In light of the news coming out about Stevens beating the beautiful Hope Solo and they STILL planned to get married, I came across this article. This has to be the biggest POS ever. Amazing that he still gets so many chances!

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2004147460_rbstevens270.html

The month before, just after 3 a.m. on June 4, a UW student called 911 to report a possible rape in progress.

Walking back to his dorm, he'd passed a row of fraternities and sororities and seen two people against a building. A woman, wearing only a bra and maybe underwear, leaned against a wall, arms to her side. A tall man faced her, his back to the passer-by.

The situation didn't look right, the student told police. The woman looked right at him but did nothing to cover up. She looked drugged or drunk: "Half passed out ... eyes glazed ... no one home."

"The male was controlling things," the witness said. "It wasn't a two-person interlude."

When the man turned and caught sight of the passer-by, he moved the woman behind a bush.

Seattle police responded but couldn't find the two.

Nine hours later, around noon, a 19-year-old freshman woke up at the Pi Beta Phi sorority. She had a headache, stomach pain, sore ribs, scratched legs. She could barely move. Her bra and tube top were around her waist and covered in dirt. Her underwear was missing.

"What happened to me?" she asked her roommate.

About the same time, Jerramy Stevens emerged from his room. He lived with several teammates in a house north of campus. He pulled a pair of women's underpants out of his jeans pocket and, according to a police report, told a roommate, "Look what I have."

Stevens said he'd had sex with the freshman, whose middle name was Marie. "No way," the roommate said. He couldn't believe it, because he had heard Marie was a virgin.

Really long piece, but worth the read. Absolutely disgusts me. Why do girls still go for the "bad boy?"

While I agree the guy has a checkered past, and deserves no further chances for anything, I think you're misrepresenting the "beating" that took place recently. Not all the evidence is out, but from what I've read, Solo's brother used a stun gun on someone (not Stevens) and Solo had a cut on her elbow, which hardly constitutes a beating, nor is it clear whether Stevens was the cause of it. The charges against him have already been dismissed.

None of that excuses his past behavior, and I can't believe Solo is marrying the guy, after knowing him for two months no less.

None of that excuses his past behavior, and I can't believe Solo is marrying the guy, after knowing him for two months no less.

Hope Solo is a loser for wanting to marry this dude. Put aside the rape allegation, I just think he's trash.

As for why women go for it...biological programming. Just like asking why men go for young women.

I dont get some women.

There was a woman I worked with - totally the hottest thing on the planet, could have had any guy... her husband was the biggest POS, beat her up all the time - and he was ugly and had a crappy paying job... She told me stories of him chasing her down the driveway and beating her unconcious. I begged her to leave, get away from the scum bag. She would say she was leaving him and then be back with him and show up with fresh bruises. I looked at her in disbelief and she told me the heart wants what the heart wants and she likes the bad boy. It was frighteneing... then she had a kid with him - she told me that a kid would solve the problems.

I just dont get it.

Not sure why some of you are saying "poor" Hope. She's the one who made the horrible decision w/ him in the first place.

And just because she's "beautiful" shouldn't mean that she's absolved from blame in this as well. She put herself in a bad situation all around. Stop putting looks on a pedestal.

While I agree the guy has a checkered past, and deserves no further chances for anything, I think you're misrepresenting the "beating" that took place recently. Not all the evidence is out, but from what I've read, Solo's brother used a stun gun on someone (not Stevens) and Solo had a cut on her elbow, which hardly constitutes a beating, nor is it clear whether Stevens was the cause of it. The charges against him have already been dismissed.

8 drunken people, Hope telling her brother who called 911 to say nothing to the police.....sigh.....sad situation.

Not sure why some of you are saying "poor" Hope. She's the one who made the horrible decision w/ him in the first place.

And just because she's "beautiful" shouldn't mean that she's absolved from blame in this as well. She put herself in a bad situation all around. Stop putting looks on a pedestal.

And I guess the girl that was raped put herself in that position also and should not be absolved from blame there?

Yes putting herself in a bad situation is poor judgement but no man has the right to beat a woman no matter how poor that situation she put herself in

^^^ His point was more to the fact that she should have known better than waste her time with him.

For all we know she hit him in the face with a hot iron...We don't know all the details of that. Although I agree that a man shouldn't hit a woman...I have two sisters to handle my light work.

I agree with this...

And I guess the girl that was raped put herself in that position also and should not be absolved from blame there?

Yes putting herself in a bad situation is poor judgement but no man has the right to beat a woman no matter how poor that situation she put herself in

And I agree with this.

Domestic violent aint not joke. And it goes both ways. And in most situations, you usually can put blame on both parties.

I just hope all goes well

As long and he keeps blocking, catching and scoring touchdowns who cares? :rolleyes:

This sort of thing goes on all the time at college. It's disgusting, and part of our culture that really needs to change. I'm hoping the Penn State mess has opened all of our eyes a little bit. Athletes need to stop being propped up on such high pedestals that they become untouchable.

Take your superman cape off and stop jumping to conclusions about what you think I meant.

^^^ His point was more to the fact that she should have known better than waste her time with him.

For all we know she hit him in the face with a hot iron...We don't know all the details of that. Although I agree that a man shouldn't hit a woman...I have two sisters to handle my light work.

EXACTLY. I was alluding to the fact that 1) she is with Stevens and 2) the whole situation is messed up. This is all on Solo from that perspective.

*Also, I don't think Solo is playing with a full deck anyways. Not totally sure, but wasn't she conceived in a prison and had a rough upbringing?

As long and he keeps blocking, catching and scoring touchdowns who cares? :rolleyes:

This sort of thing goes on all the time at college. It's disgusting, and part of our culture that really needs to change. I'm hoping the Penn State mess has opened all of our eyes a little bit. Athletes need to stop being propped up on such high pedestals that they become untouchable.

This is a fallacy. Football players are not raping and pillaging without recourse. Famous people get more leeway, and its not about sports, it's about fame and money.

Take your superman cape off and stop jumping to conclusions about what you think I meant.

EXACTLY. I was alluding to the fact that 1) she is with Stevens and 2) the whole situation is messed up. This is all on Solo from that perspective.

*Also, I don't think Solo is playing with a full deck anyways. Not totally sure, but wasn't she conceived in a prison and had a rough upbringing?

Thus why I asked the question and did not jump to conclusions and added the second sentence. And I prefer batman

THIS!!! Thank you. And you beat me to it. The "poor beautiful Hope Solo" sentiment in this thread was annoying the **** out of me. From what I can tell Stevens is a douche and Hope Solo is a ****. Perfect pair.

As for the incident that brought about this thread, as has already been mentioned, the judge dismissed the charges against him because there were no signs of assault on Hope Solo save for some blood on her elbow. Dude is 6'7", I'm pretty sure he'd leave a mark. Not defending his character or his past, but there's nothing to these latest allegations. Probably two drunk *******s arguing in the middle of the night over some dumb ****, the cops are called, see its American sweetheart, poor beautiful Hope Solo, see her 6'7" husband and try to be heroes.

Archived