Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you Feel the cause of R3G getting hurt is due to Kyles game plan, run run run.

NewCliche21

Each week we have used the legs and arm of RG3 to score in the 30s and even 40 points per game. Today Morris was on fire and not one time did we go after the Falcons secondary. No play action, no shots in the endzone, nothing to keep the Falcons Defense guessing or off balance. We just looked like we had no offensive game plan and our QB RG3 was hung out to dry!

Call it what you want but this sure did not look like the offense that took the field the last 4 weeks and it had all the help of a running game it needed!

Griff made a mistake...it's okay to admit it

His mistake wasn't choosing to get injured. He ran when he shouldn't have... Something that QBs with the ability to run, and some who can't, do all the time. Does that always lead to a concussion? Would you say MOST concussions come from QBs running? He got hit harder than he liked. Yes he should minimize the hits but if you watched the game you know he's running less.

What exactly did you want me to admit? He didn't Gus Frerotte himself. He got hit by a falcons defender and ended up with a concussion despite running less than he did at the start of the season.

His mistake wasn't choosing to get injured. He ran when he shouldn't have... Something that QBs with the ability to run, and some who can't, do all the time. Does that always lead to a concussion? Would you say MOST concussions come from QBs running? He got hit harder than he liked. Yes he should minimize the hits but if you watched the game you know he's running less.

What exactly did you want me to admit? He didn't Gus Frerotte himself. He got hit by a falcons defender and ended up with a concussion despite running less than he did at the start of the season.

1) That wasn't even directed towards you...chill

2) His mistake was not throwing the ball away...it isn't that serious

I wouldn't blame him for RG3 getting hurt, but I will blame him for not getting RG3 going in the first half. The guy proves week after week that he can pass in the pocket and it seemed like all we did was run the ball. I mean don't get me wrong we were moving the ball on the ground, but the defense caught onto it after awhile. Just didn't really like the play calling today.

I wouldn't blame him for RG3 getting hurt, but I will blame him for not getting RG3 going in the first half. The guy proves week after week that he can pass in the pocket and it seemed like all we did was run the ball. I mean don't get me wrong we were moving the ball on the ground, but the defense caught onto it after awhile. Just didn't really like the play calling today.

Several dropped passes were what stopped the passing game early.

No, esp. today this was a foolish question. Kyle called zero qb runs. I know people like to find blame, but geez...

I mean if we really want to assign blame, we should blame Cundiff. He missed a FG making RG3 want to run the ball in for a TD because we were down by so much. We should also blame Danny Smith for making Cundiff suck so much. Lastly we should blaming Snyder for hiring Shanahan who brought in Bruce Allen who kept Danny Smith and fired Gano for Cundiff and drafed RG3 that would allow Cundiff's suck mentality to have him lose good judgement temporarily.

Oh, and we should blame the fans at the stadium too because they were too loud while on offense making it harder for RG3 to think clearly.

Am I doin' it right?

He just needs to run out of bounds and try to avoid much contact at all. He is a player and I commend him for going all out, but it can get anyone hurt.

With that said, How does a player get checked over twice for a concussion from what I thought? Then after coming out of that room he goes to the locker room?

how many times does a player have to get checked for a concussion to be told his ok to play? Also looked like RG3 got hit in the neck not the head maybe Im wrong. If he does get a concussion Im lead to believe a lot of players have gotten more than they think.

Our O-Line is still porous so RG3 has minimal time to stand up in the pocket to survey his options Since I don't have film of what the Atlanta secondary was doing coverage-wise, I have to assume that our receivers were thoroughly covered, RG3 needs to learn to throw it away and fight another series.

Archived