Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Griffin III faces mild concussion

Rumple_Stiltskin

After facing that nasty hit Robert Griffin did not know the score of the game or which quarter the game was in.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1361930-robert-griffin-iii-injury-updates-on-redskins-qbs-head

--------------

10. Please adhere to the following policies when using content from outside sources:

If you are posting an article from an outside source, title your thread in the following format: "SHORTFORM SOURCE: HEADLINE" (Ex.: "WP: Redskins Name Mike Shanahan New Head Coach") without editorializing the headline with your own version.

Seeing as how you aren't a doctor, you don't mind if we wait for their word? :)

Making an assumption that neither are you. But if he has one do you truly believe, hope, or know that he would be allowed to even practice with said concussion? I would rather have him sit and let Cousins start.

Personally, I hope he doesn't.

The NFL's concussion policy is a joke. He needs to sit.

Sit until?

I mean, with all due respect (and I really mean that), unless you're a neurologist, I can't justify it just by a statement.

Same goes for me. I just am leaning towards him starting next week.

I do have to give it up to Griffin though. He got up walked over to the sideline, looked at shanny and said Im ok! I have no doubt if it comes down to a "pain tolerance" RGIII will be playing next week. Hope its not even a concussion, Im hoping that he just got his "bell rung" and that he is healthy.

There are a lot of teams/coaches who would have had him right back in the game. I don't want to mention any names or the eagles, but props to our coaching staff for putting the person over the game.

Andrew Luck got destroyed on what appeared to be a helmet to helmet (no call) and went on to play.

http://www.businessinsider.com/video-andrew-luck-got-up-after-this-viscious-and-illegal-hit-2012-10

Although I do feel that running the ball is more likely to get a QB hurt, it can certainly happen on just about any play.

Archived