Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ohio Man Videotaped Mocking 10 Year Old With Cerebral Palsy

Dan T.

Karma's going to be real unpleasant for that worthless excuse for a human.

I really believe that all of us, as individuals, or as a society, can be judged by how we treat people with special needs. I am so frequently disappointed.

Anyone who does that probably has no shame to begin with, so I'm not sure how much everyone seeing this will really impact them as far as that goes.

Pathetic people though, the father is obviously the one to blame in all this. He's raising a miserable kid and it's going to have a negative impact on his entire life.

I try to imagine when I hear things like this, an instance where for some reason I get so mad at someone I feel justified in mocking them to an extreme like this. Then I shudder because I know that no matter what legitimate reasons I could feel I could not bring myself to do something at stupid as mock a little girl with freaking palsy of all things.That's like watching somebody get hit by a drunk driver and then laughing at them about it like its a personal failing that this random and horrible thing has happened to them.

It sounds like it has culminated from a long history of childish behavior between the adults in both families and it's trickling down.

This video is a shock tactic to get people on their side.

I would bet dollars to donuts, that everybody involved is an *******.

It sounds like it has culminated from a long history of childish behavior between the adults in both families and it's trickling down.

This video is a shock tactic to get people on their side.

I would bet dollars to donuts, that everybody involved is an *******.

*Especially* that girl with CP, right? She totally had this coming.

[/sarcasm]

I sure hope that "jerky" was a reference to personality and not a snide intentional dig at how this girl walks. If it was, shame on you.

No, it wasn't. I wasn't aware that 'jerky' motions was even a symptom of CP (is it even?). It was just the best adjective I had at the moment; I didn't think "dickish" would work for a 10 year old girl. But WOW at how your brain works. o_0

But WOW at how your brain works. o_0

My job is mainly working with disabled kids. I take it real seriously. I deal with kids getting bullied all the time. The main symptom of CP is spastic, jerky movements - its basically the definition of CP. I'm glad to hear that your choice of words was innocent. Makes me feel better about ES.

My job is mainly working with disabled kids. I take it real seriously. I deal with kids getting bullied all the time. The main symptom of CP is spastic, jerky movements - its basically the definition of CP. I'm glad to hear that your choice of words was innocent. Makes me feel better about ES.

My brother has CP and my son has downs. Working with special needs takes special people. That is just great.

As far as this slime in ohio...well, I am usually a very passive person but wow, I would love to give this guy a fist shampoo.

No, it wasn't. I wasn't aware that 'jerky' motions was even a symptom of CP (is it even?). It was just the best adjective I had at the moment; I didn't think "dickish" would work for a 10 year old girl. But WOW at how your brain works. o_0

I guess my brain works the same, because I thought the choice of the word "jerky" was meant as some kind of supposedly clever joke. Even if it wasn't, implying that somehow the 10 year old girl contributed to her getting bullied by a 43 year old man is kind of... well "dickish" is a good word for it.

I guess my brain works the same, because I thought the choice of the word "jerky" was meant as some kind of supposedly clever joke. Even if it wasn't, implying that somehow the 10 year old girl contributed to her getting bullied by a 43 year old man is kind of... well "dickish" is a good word for it.

RTT I was responding tongue-in-cheek to thebluefood's sarcastic comment about her deserving it. I was trying to be clever, but not in the way y`all thought. Apparently I failed miserably. :D

Things like this make me very angry. I have two perfectly healthy children (I'm very blessed) who are 3 and 5 years old. I can't imagine how irate I would get if an "adult" was mocking their actions. Now, if they had a disease or handicap that they had to live with everyday and I saw this, I would go ballistic. This poor girl has to watch her brother and other kids around her live a normal life...that has to be tough enough on a 10-year old. Disgusting.

RTT I was responding tongue-in-cheek to thebluefood's sarcastic comment about her deserving it. I was trying to be clever, but not in the way y`all thought. Apparently I failed miserably. :D

i saw where you were going with that....

but the beatdown you took will still help you to build character :)

Archived