Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bus Driver Punches Girl in Cleveland, Ohio

CrypticVillain

I hate World Star Hip-Hop, it is the worst website on the internet IMO......

NSFW Language in the video. Check your speaker volume

Yes, the little girl(yes little girl she is not a woman no matter how much she thinks she is) was running her mouth. Talking all types of stuff to the bus driver. SHE EVEN HIT HIM FIRST!!!!

However, there is no way I can justify the bus driver retaliating the way he did. The dude hit her with one of them Mortal Kombat uppercuts and then chokes her and beats here some more. As a man, I can not tolerate that. He should have pulled the bus over and refused to drive until she got off. He has the right to do that. But he took the low road, argued with her and hit her.

This really hurts me man, it is two things that I don't like being combined into one nightmare. Rowdy kids on public transit and a man hitting a woman. :doh:

Both individuals needs to be punished, but the man should get punished more just because he is A MAN!!! and he was the adult. Yes I understand she did deserve it, but you gotta think before you act.

God please help us :(

It's too bad he'll be fired for doing the right thing. It's too bad that people will complain because he hit a girl, even though the girl was asking for it. He even said, "You wanna be a man, Imma treat you like a man."

It's a real shame what our society is deteriorating into. I said this before when the school bus monitor got bullied, that stuff never happened when I was in grade school. We wouldn't even think of bullying an adult. Nowadays the kids have the audacity to talk back to a bus driver, because those elitist punks think they're always right. You're not. Shut the **** up, sit down, and ride the bus like everyone else

Aw come on ixcuincle man.

No question the girl was a complete disgrace and needs serious consequences to come her way. But therer's NO way you can spin that to justify the bus driver hitting a passenger. Let alone a female passenger. When he's a male. Whatever the provocation, you CAN'T justify that.

Or if you do/ try to; your little better than those your slamming.

Hail.

Shoryuken!

I can't lie, that is like the first thing I thought of after seeing it the second time.

Yes, a woman shouldn't hit a man, but I still think as men, we need to let cooler heads prevail and walk away.

However, this situation is a little different. This is a Grown man, hitting a rude and probably ungrateful little girl. She deserved what she got, but come on :doh:

Aw come on ixcuincle man.

No question the girl was a complete disgrace and needs serious consequences to come her way. But therer's NO way you can spin that to justify the bus driver hitting a passenger. Let alone a female passenger. When he's a male. Whatever the provocation, you CAN'T justify that.

Or if you do/ try to; your little better than those your slamming.

Hail.

You heard what the driver said? The woman was acting like a clown. She deserved what was coming to her.

This person struck the bus driver while he was sitting in his seat, trying to do his job. Once that woman's fist landed on the side of his head, all bets are off. And once she shows she's willing to commit a violent assault, her gender becomes irrelevant.

MLSKINS, I would have admired the bus driver had he immediately stopped the bus and called police. That would have shown amazing self-control. But I can't fault him either for protecting himself from a person who has already assaulted him.

Exactly, credit for the bus driver to fight back. And of course, since we live in a politically correct society, the bus driver will be penalized and/or fired, and people will complain "It's not okay to hit a woman, be a man!"

Under those situations he was under, the reaction was warranted

People need to learn to shut up and let the bus driver drive the damn bus

I've seen this happen twice on the DC Metro bus system and both times the bus drivers just sat there and took abuse from piece of **** customers.

I don't know what led to this but putting your hands on another person and showing violent aggression isn't a good idea when they outmatch you physically.

You know what, she deserved it. Women shouldn't be able to run around and hit men and say whatever they want and not expect to get hit back.

Yeah, because one hit deserves another, right? I mean, that girl made him lose it, man, it's all her fault! Women shouldn't hit men and not expect to get ten times the beat down, right? Yeah, she got what she deserved alright!

Listen

I have a history of defending women and I''ll say women get mistreated a lot in terms of the workplace and their salaries compared to men.

I often stand up for women and equal rights and say they should be just as qualified as anyone else to do sports play by play, or any damn job in the world, including CEO and high-profile business careers

However, I can't stick up for the woman this time. She was asking for it! Don't be disruptive, that simple.

I don't believe what I'm reading here.

'She deserved what was coming to her/ Once the womans fist landed on the side of his head, all bets are off' etc.

Aside from the fact he's a freaking bus driver doing a public service, and should never of gotten into a verbal argument with a passenger whatever the provocation to start with; he flat out punched and then dragged off his bus a member of the public. And a female no less. Compounded further that he's supposedly the adult and she the child. You can't justify one wrong with another to make a right. Just because the girl was acting like a low life doesn't give the adult, the bus driver, cart blanche to retaliate.

Seriously, is anyone thinking on the side of human decency here before they attempt to justify this?

Hail.

It's too bad he'll be fired for doing the right thing. It's too bad that people will complain because he hit a girl, even though the girl was asking for it. He even said, "You wanna be a man, Imma treat you like a man."

It's a real shame what our society is deteriorating into. I said this before when the school bus monitor got bullied, that stuff never happened when I was in grade school. We wouldn't even think of bullying an adult. Nowadays the kids have the audacity to talk back to a bus driver, because those elitist punks think they're always right. You're not. Shut the **** up, sit down, and ride the bus like everyone else

Our society has deteriorated into a place where large men aren't allowed to haul off and knock little girls the **** out? Is my sarcasm meter off? I mean, he could have just stopped and waited for a cop or drug her by the arm off the bus or something, but he got up and throttled that girl. 15 year old girl vs grown man.

Yeah, because one hit deserves another, right? I mean, that girl made him lose it, man, it's all her fault! Women shouldn't hit men and not expect to get ten times the beat down, right? Yeah, she got what she deserved alright!

Seriously LSF. Aside from anything else, how hard is this to comprehend?

Topics like this sure are an insight into the true nature of people.

Hail.

Our society has deteriorated into a place where large men aren't allowed to haul off and knock little girls the **** out? Is my sarcasm meter off? I mean, he could have just stopped and waited for a cop or drug her by the arm off the bus or something, but he got up and throttled that girl. 15 year old girl vs grown man.

Maybe she shouldn't have assaulted him, then.

Oh man, so many things wrong with that video.

She doesn't act like a lady (and shouldn't expect to be treated like one) and if she was actively attacking him I wouldn't blame him, but she she hit him she had backed up a bit and he got up out his seat and came at her.

He wasn't defending himself, he was getting even with her like she was a man so I have to put him in the wrong.

Archived