Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats SkinsFanInTennessee & KnoxSkinsGal (engaged)

pez

While I was not entirely coherent most of the day, I would like to take a moment to congratulate these two. This will make the 2nd ES marriage!!

These two are great folks and I wish them well in their walk down life together.

For a video, see the blog about it from Matt Terl...

http://theredskinsblog.com/2008/12/23/tuesday-december-23-how-to-make-a-win-even-better/#more-3367

Congratulations!! :cheers:

Question: when you said 2nd ES marriage, did they meet here at ES, like in "virtually", and the 1st one too?

the first couple, HSF and Chubakah did meet through an event planned from extremeskins. I think Kim joined ES after Drew did, though I could be mistaken, but they may not have met through the site.

Either way, I've spent almost every sunday the past two seasons with Drew and Kim, and was wondering if that was coming or not. Both of them make it very welcoming to come to their place and have been very generous with their spreads. That's cool that they even got a blog post about them!

Congratulations you two! :cheers:

I always quote from the first Pirates movie when I hear about a wedding..."a wedding...I LOVE weddings...where's the rum?"

Archived