Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins getting no love from Bronco Fans

Whiskeypeet

It's funny when I hear fans of other teams who didn't win anything either mouth off. If you're going to mouth off, at least do it whren your team is coming off a championship game or Superbowl or something. I won't even entertain them even further.

Thanks, TK

See, to anybody who didn't post/read that thread.....A Dallas/Ravens fan bet that the Redskins wouldn't make the playoffs and that if he was wrong somebody could punch him in the face.

Much different than a bunch of ESers threatening to beat up a Cowboys fan because he said the above....learn to read Denver poster.....you sir are an idiot.

We don't have to justify anything to the Broncos fans. They haven't been around as long as us. They don't have as many championships as us and as far as the ladder of sports franchises go, they are simply not in the same league as the Redskins. The skins are a legacy, a tradition and a pasttime to us here and the broncos fans are merely a bunch of fanboys. See you at mile high Unicorns.

Originally posted by pez

Why go to another board to hassle teams on their own turf, when they usually end up over here anyway?

I wasn't going over there to "hassle" them, I just felt like I had to say something...its pretty retarded macho sh1t, but its like someone saying something to one of your buddies at a bar; you gotta say something, right?

my friend who's a Panthers fan likes this site more than some of the Panthers ones he's visited. He likes our bashing of the Eagles whenever those come around, as well as how people like bubba post insider articles for most sports sources of all teams, not just redskins. I think that is what is important, we like to know our enemies just as well.

Archived