Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

I like the portis one 72, the only comments I'll make is you have to work on the text. But text is such a pain in the *** to master. I like both of them though. The kelly one needs better lighting. The portis one is the best I've seen from you, except for the text.

Great Sig aamiha73 :)

Thanks man, I'm kinda new to the whole designing custom sigs thing. They're kinda fun to create though.

I like your Portis. I've always dug that pic actually. Cool to see it in a sig. Type in design is a bugger. But when it's spot on it really enhances the design. I actually like though how the type in the Portis sig is kind of placed at the same angle as Clinton. I like the visual repetition. Maybe explore some variations with that? Just my 2¢.

Hey guys, I used to have a nice GMU Basketball/Redskins custom sig that was made for me, but I changed it to the Caps during the Playoffs and lost it somehow.

Anyone out there want to put a new one together for me? I'll pull together some images and such.

Just testing to see if my sig stays put this time. It keeps showing up as a red x every time I log out. I wanna know if everyone else sees the dimensions 500x200 when they click on it. I 've been instructed to add an extra line "F.K.A previous username" because I changed mine, hopefully I have'nt lost my sig priveleges because of that.

No, it's for all wallpaper... just like this is a forum for all signatures.

You see signatures that are on this forum besides Redskin signatures... right? And if you go to the Wallpaper forum, you will realize that there are a lot more than just wallpapers of Redskins themes.

Ah ok. Always thought they posted only Redskin wallpapers in that thread. Thanks...

cpgood.jpg

The first was my old sig.......

Could someone remake one like it with different players on there, and with Sean in the background? Maybe Rak or Cooley, or Fletch.....whatever looks good........And with THUNDERDOME would be nice

Here are some of the background images that could be used.....the guy who did it before isnt here anymore

THANKS!!!

thunderdomecopyxc8.jpg

Lightning-CapitolLsy.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

Archived