Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

I'm looking for a custom sig. I would like it to have the logos of the Orioles, Capitals, and of course the Redskins. Also, my username possibly, but not a big deal. I just have neither the talent nor the software to pull this off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have yours in the thread you started. It is there awaiting your use.

:logo:

Are you referring to my sig? Thanks, I'm glad you like my work. Maybe we should collaborate on a wall together*....

....oh wait, what am I talking about. ;)

:logo:

*FORSHADOWING PERHAPS.....

what the heck are you talking about left? Quit drinking wine and diet coke :silly:

Side note: could someone make me a sig with the entire defense and put a rainbow with sprinkles as the background. Make the rainbow talk to me and tell me I'm pretty....oh yeah put my username in it.

what the heck are you talking about left? Quit drinking wine and diet coke :silly:

Side note: could someone make me a sig with the entire defense and put a rainbow with sprinkles as the background. Make the rainbow talk to me and tell me I'm pretty....oh yeah put my username in it.

Why don't I just make the sig say your username. That way I can make sure that all the defense is in the sig. Do you want all the defensive players or just the starting 11? :silly:

Why don't I just make the sig say your username. That way I can make sure that all the defense is in the sig. Do you want all the defensive players or just the starting 11? :silly:

What??

I said, I wanted a god-darn rainbow Left. Jeez...

With Sprinkles, don't forget the sprinkles.

Yeah, well you go to him. I promise you he can not make your sigs talk though. Oh he might say he can but you will not have a talking sig.

Up yours with walnuts.... and chilly to make it itch. I can make my own rainbow and sprinkles. I don't need you or Who.

OK... this is has become ghey.

Jeez, I'm drunk....HTTR

lotta love in here tonight...lol. latest for me, I need some advice on blending the players colors with the gfx.

I like the background but the render looks Low Quality and pixelated. You need to blend the render better 72

Archived