Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

^^^ I like your style RD no complaints here. NJ

thanks man i just saw that pic of shanny on skins.com and thought it was BA wanted to keep it simple and clean just did a little fade desaturate and some pattern oferlay with linear burn on the bg a li ttle fade desaturate on the shanny image and then as you have always encouraged added some lighting effects haha

I have had this thought for a while

Basically the concept is you see debris from some once great city in the background, building knocked down etc. Basically an apocolyptic type scene

However, you also start to see the signs of things in that city being "rebuilt" construction cranes, half built buildings rising, etc.

In the foreground it would say "rebuilding" and you have a sideline picture of Shanahan with an intense look on his face. The "glow" of the sig would be a light burgandy color

If anyone is cool enough to design something like that, much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have created a signature for myself that I'd like to use... Can someone help me out...

Thanks in advance...

Go to the tab that says user CP and click on that. On the left hand side you will see Edit Signature. Than just copy you sig into the box and you're done

Go to the tab that says user CP and click on that. On the left hand side you will see Edit Signature. Than just copy you sig into the box and you're done

CP then edit signature, no problem. I've been there and just tried it again with no luck. Are you talking about copy/paste the image? It won't let me do that...

Here's what is in my box (in the bottom) labeled Signature Permissions:

Allow Basic BB Code Yes

Allow Color BB Code Yes

Allow Size BB Code Yes

Allow Font BB Code Yes

Allow Alignment BB Code Yes

Allow List BB Code Yes

Allow Link BB Code Yes

Allow HTML No

Allow Image BB Code Yes

Allow Code BB Code Yes

Allow PHP BB Code Yes

Allow HTML BB Code Yes

Allow Quote BB Code Yes

Allow Smilies Yes

Can Upload Images for Signature No

Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

^^ I have the same thing as you do.

Did you host the sig? You can't copy and paste it if its from your PC, you have to host the image.

I've got the signature to load now... the only problem, I can't seem to size it down or shrink to fit area.

I can see the dots around peramiter but clicking and dragging won't reduce the image... any ideas?

I've got the signature to load now... the only problem, I can't seem to size it down or shrink to fit area.

I can see the dots around peramiter but clicking and dragging won't reduce the image... any ideas?

Don't worry about that, it usually happens, just click preview and it will show you how it looks and than save. Just make sure its under 550x200 pixels.

Don't worry about that, it usually happens, just click preview and it will show you how it looks and than save. Just make sure its under 550x200 pixels.

Soup, I really appreciate your help... and patience. Now I get that white box with the red "X" in it.... Do you know what this means?

Soup, I really appreciate your help... and patience. Now I get that white box with the red "X" in it.... Do you know what this means?

Where is the sig being hosted? Photobucket or some place similar? You need to paste the address of where the image is located, with at the front, and at the end. You CANNOT do it this way if you are trying to link the image from your hard drive.

What program are you using to edit the sig?

Where is the sig being hosted? Photobucket or some place similar? You need to paste the address of where the image is located, with at the front, and at the end. You CANNOT do it this way if you are trying to link the image from your hard drive.

What program are you using to edit the sig?

Now, I understand that I'm over my head computer wise with this whole thing. It is on my hard drive, I don't really know what you mean by hosting. I didn't realize this would get so complicated... I'm really good with a skil saw and tape measure but lose myself sometimes on a computer... ha,ha,ha

I wasn't trying to be a pain in your guys backside... and apologize if that's what I'm turning into...

Now, I understand that I'm over my head computer wise with this whole thing. It is on my hard drive, I don't really know what you mean by hosting. I didn't realize this would get so complicated... I'm really good with a skil saw and tape measure but lose myself sometimes on a computer... ha,ha,ha

I wasn't trying to be a pain in your guys backside... and apologize if that's what I'm turning into...

I've kind of got it figured out... How do I reduce the size? Any thoughts? You guys have sure helped me out... Thanks!

Archived