Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Welcome to extremeskins.

Please read the rules in the Forum Rules link above. Particularly, see Rule 15.

lol yah, u saw this post too late. i had the landry tag up when i posted this

my b on using that animated azn chik lol

forgive a nub

and yah thanks king, its been awhile since ive done ps. comin with new ones soon hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...
I got some new sigs up on profile. Click the link below in my sig area to view them.

Enjoy!!!

You have alot of new ones up, and I'm lovin' em all!

I think we should do a "cheer leader series"! Haha, PM me if you are intersted, LCSF and soup (if you read this).

so is this the 'new style' right now? everyones new sigs seem to have the same style/effects/brush types. with the splatter and how it 'breaks' up the player's image.

I love the grunge/graffiti style. I grew up listening to hip hop and hanging out with people who would tag. I would buy magazines that had graffiti art in it and try to draw those tags on paper. I grew up in the style. I love it. I have finally been able to re-create this style digitally better than I ever could drawing with a pencil.

I don't know if this is the "new style" of sigs though. If you look at SOUP, his style is really clean and polished. I love his style.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey RD421, the sig you have there with Portis and Moss is interesting. You should see what I did with that same photo. I made a sig with that one not to long ago.

[/img]

Cool stuff man... I wish I had seen that b4 I would not have used that pic... I saw the portis and moss pic friday for the 1st time and loved it!

thats great i love it im uploading it immediately

thanks

good im glad you like it....its hard to come up with something with little imput so i hope this was close to what you were looking for... i kept 2ng guessing it haha

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone make me a sig with these three pictures in them? I'd prefer it if Orakpo were on the left, Hanyesworth were in the middle, and Jarmon were on the right. I'd like it to have the words "The Times They Are A-Changin' ..." with as much of a badass layout/colorscheme to it as possible.

orakpo.jpg

albert-haynesworth.jpg

j_jarmon_081108_blog.jpg

Thank you guys so much in advance! :)

Archived