Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Hey guys, I'd like some feedback on this sig, criticism is welcomed. Mind you, I'm a complete nOOb with any graphic arts (a couple of months) but I really do enjoy making these sigs and I'd like to get better at them. Tell me what you think, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, I'd like some feedback on this sig, criticism is welcomed. Mind you, I'm a complete nOOb with any graphic arts (a couple of months) but I really do enjoy making these sigs and I'd like to get better at them. Tell me what you think, thanks.

I think it's nice, but you're short-changing yourself. You can do another 50 pixels in width. I think I mentioned this somewhere before as well...

I think it's nice, but you're short-changing yourself. You can do another 50 pixels in width. I think I mentioned this somewhere before as well...

Yeah you've told me before...

It's too much for me, at least for right now. When I try to go bigger I find myself trying to fit things in that don't blend into the sig. When I've tried to expand I find that I don't focus on the primary render, that being the player(s). That's mainly why I've not tried a wallpaper yet. Maybe its an inbalance I see with the dimensions. I find a height of 200 and width of 550 an inbalance, maybe?? To tell you the truth, I don't know why???

Great criticism Mark, I seriously never gave it much thought until you brought it up. Thanks = ).

Actually talking a look at that sig again, I can see that I could have used more space so the lettering doesn't seem so crunched together

• 3 weeks later...

if you got photoshop or some other photo editing program, go to the following link

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?act=idx

its a forum where they make tags and such. reaaally good place to learn, they got tuts and stuff. and al wholllle lot of talented people. on top of that, they have renders of essentially anything you are looking for, so its a great place to get stock photos and renders

heres some tags of mine that i made after i took what i learned from that forum.

torch2.png

alessandra2-2.png

alessandra3-2.png

if you got photoshop or some other photo editing program, go to the following link

http://planetrenders.net/forums/index.php?act=idx

its a forum where they make tags and such. reaaally good place to learn, they got tuts and stuff. and al wholllle lot of talented people. on top of that, they have renders of essentially anything you are looking for, so its a great place to get stock photos and renders

heres some tags of mine that i made after i took what i learned from that forum.

torch2.png

alessandra2-2.png

alessandra3-2.png

Really nice stuff, have you tried making some redskin sigs??

Archived