Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Can someone create an avatar image for me that will be used on a GMU Basketball forum? I'm looking for something similar to my signature here on ES, something involving GMU and the Redskins, but in avatar size The max dimensions when used will be 300x200. I've attached 2 files, one of Landry and one of Tony Skinn (former GMU player) that could be used. If they won't work, I'm open to suggestions. If anyone can be of service I'd appreciate it!

Can someone create an avatar image for me that will be used on a GMU Basketball forum? I'm looking for something similar to my signature here on ES, something involving GMU and the Redskins, but in avatar size The max dimensions when used will be 300x200. I've attached 2 files, one of Landry and one of Tony Skinn (former GMU player) that could be used. If they won't work, I'm open to suggestions. If anyone can be of service I'd appreciate it!

So how do you want this avatar to look? You want both players cut out of the picture and put together? I can help with this but I need more information on how you want it to look.

So how do you want this avatar to look? You want both players cut out of the picture and put together? I can help with this but I need more information on how you want it to look.

If that's possible without being too busy, I think that would be cool. I'm not sure if that would be too much going on for such a small design, what are your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived