Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Don't worry about that, it usually happens, just click preview and it will show you how it looks and than save. Just make sure its under 550x200 pixels.

soup i love the manning sig very clean i like the editing you did to the photo and the type works perfectly

I have had this thought for a while

Basically the concept is you see debris from some once great city in the background, building knocked down etc. Basically an apocolyptic type scene

However, you also start to see the signs of things in that city being "rebuilt" construction cranes, half built buildings rising, etc.

In the foreground it would say "rebuilding" and you have a sideline picture of Shanahan with an intense look on his face. The "glow" of the sig would be a light burgandy color

If anyone is cool enough to design something like that, much appreciated :)

Thats an awesome idea! And left that is an amazing sig man!!

What program are you using?

There must be a way to resize your image (in fact any image) in the same program you created the sig in.

Better still, when you create a new sig, start with a canvas of 550 pixels wide by 200 pixels high, and work within those dimensions.

It took a bit of time, it was created in "picture it" then saved to a jpeg, hosted on photobucket, then pasted on my control panel. I have tried to down size it a couple of times with no luck...

Never heard of Picture It, but then again, I've not used any Microsoft software since early 2006.

If it's free image editing software you want, try GIMP (http://www.gimp.org/downloads/).

It's not quite Photoshop, but at $700 cheaper, it's the best alternative.

Here's how it looks at required size.

TazhogSigHogs.jpg

Thanks alot for the help! I'll check out the link too! Thanks again...

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Cooley sig. The only problem I have is the number. You have the whole sig in a grungy style and then the number is glowing like a neon light. I'm just not feeling the number at all. Try to make the whole sig go together. I would change the number, maybe fade it into the background or something. Or maybe just get rid of it all together. But something needs to be done about the number to fit the rest of the sig.

Archived