Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Great work in here everyone!

I agree. I'm new here but I recognize nice work when I see it. And to Soup... I've seen a McNabb sig, a D. Thomas sig and the We're A Family sig that you have done and all are outstanding. Looking forward to spending some time here.

I agree. I'm new here but I recognize nice work when I see it. And to Soup... I've seen a McNabb sig, a D. Thomas sig and the We're A Family sig that you have done and all are outstanding. Looking forward to spending some time here.

Welcome Dr Death, there are some really good artist on here. You will enjoy your stay for sure.

Welcome Dr Death, there are some really good artist on here. You will enjoy your stay for sure.

Yea man there are some really great ones and then some of us who just pray to god we dont emberass ourselves!

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job on the sigs 72. One comment though, I think you need to work On your text. If you take away the text from your sigs they really look nice. I like the b/w cooley one. nice job on blending in the background with the first cooley sig.

Nice job on the sigs 72. One comment though, I think you need to work On your text. If you take away the text from your sigs they really look nice. I like the b/w cooley one. nice job on blending in the background with the first cooley sig.

Thanks Soup. I have been meaning to hit you up to get some advice/insight on getting better.

I like your ideas Travdaskin... but the cut-out of Kobe and Derrick Rose in #1,2, and 4 are way to sharp.... meaning it looks like you cut them out from a magazine and pasted them on another sheet of paper... they don't blend it at all

Your best one, in my opinion, is #4.... the cut-out blends rather nicely with your background, but the text takes away from the image as a whole, try taking the opacity down a little bit

I like your ideas Travdaskin... but the cut-out of Kobe and Derrick Rose in #1,2, and 4 are way to sharp.... meaning it looks like you cut them out from a magazine and pasted them on another sheet of paper... they don't blend it at all

Your best one, in my opinion, is #4.... the cut-out blends rather nicely with your background, but the text takes away from the image as a whole, try taking the opacity down a little bit

Thanks. And yeah I need to do find/cut some good renders and find my niche with the texts...

1z48vu9.jpg is this better? I changed the text and opacity I used...

I think that you could do one of two things, you could:

1- leave their names in the boxes and get rid of the "The Future of Hip Hop" (I think that would look cool)

2- Or get rid of their names and put "the" in the first box "future" in the next box and "hip-hop" in the last box (that would look really cool as well)

I don't think you need both their names and the slogan in there... but that's just my opinion... if you like it, that's all that matters.

Good Luck,

Matt

I think that you could do one of two things, you could:

1- leave their names in the boxes and get rid of the "The Future of Hip Hop" (I think that would look cool)

2- Or get rid of their names and put "the" in the first box "future" in the next box and "hip-hop" in the last box (that would look really cool as well)

I don't think you need both their names and the slogan in there... but that's just my opinion... if you like it, that's all that matters.

Good Luck,

Matt

I tried to fit it but yeah it still looks kinda awkward. I will keep their names and get of it...

Text is one of the hardest things to incorporate into design. One thing you have to remember, instead of looking at the text as words look at it as another image. Try to incorporate the text to compliment the rest of the design. Just like you use the background image, the renders and whatever else approach text the same way. Think of it as another image you are using and make the whole thing flow. It just takes practice, so keep work at it.

I hope that makes since.

Text is one of the hardest things to incorporate into design. One thing you have to remember, instead of looking at the text as words look at it as another image. Try to incorporate the text to compliment the rest of the design. Just like you use the background image, the renders and whatever else approach text the same way. Think of it as another image you are using and make the whole thing flow. It just takes practice, so keep work at it.

I hope that makes since.

Thanks. I haven't been looking at it that way. Thanks again LCSF...

I like the Bron one, I don't like the text riding up the side though and I don't like the text for stoudemire one.

I'd keep the first sig as it is, but take that text out from the side.

For the second sig, Forget about putting a border around stuff for right now. Its not bad though.

I like the Bron one, I don't like the text riding up the side though and I don't like the text for stoudemire one.

I'd keep the first sig as it is, but take that text out from the side.

For the second sig, Forget about putting a border around stuff for right now. Its not bad though.

Alrighty. Thanks for the input!

wioly0.jpg

I am kinda stuck on a text for the Amar'e sig lol...

I agree with SOUP. The Lebron sig is good. Try getting rid of the text all together for the Amare sig. Sometimes text is not needed. The Amare isn't my favorite, being stretched out and all, but good job on the Lebron sig.

True. It looks better with just the NYK logo alone. Thanks for the LeBron sig compliment. I still gotta long way to go. :)

1079o5t.jpg

2ev40zq.jpg

Archived