Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Now that we have #5 in a gameday jersey is their anyway anybody could revamp my Sig with Mcnabb instead of JC? Would be greatly appreciated, I dont think the creator Slinky is a member here anymore.

Anybody???

Anybody???

I don't mind making you a new sig but can I do it my way? I will hook you up with a nice one, as long as I can make it my way. ;)

Edit: I remember, since I can't see your sig, that you have a few players in there. I will make you a sig if you keep the players to 4 or less. It gets cluttered when you go for anymore than that. Just let me know which players, besides McNabb, you want on there.

Thanks

I don't mind making you a new sig but can I do it my way? I will hook you up with a nice one, as long as I can make it my way. ;)

Edit: I remember, since I can't see your sig, that you have a few players in there. I will make you a sig if you keep the players to 4 or less. It gets cluttered when you go for anymore than that. Just let me know which players, besides McNabb, you want on there.

Thanks

My man. CP, Cooley and Moss. HLF and the greatest logo in sports

They R logo sig you made Mike is amazing. It is so simple but a great looking sig. I can't put my finger on it but something about it is amazing. Great work. I like it much more with the text not there.

:logo:

Thanks man. I am glad rd421 said something because I wasn't sure about the text.

Hey HLF, I have your sig ready for you.

HLF-SIG.png

I didn't put Cooley in there, it would have been too crowded. I hope you like it. Enjoy

All about the gold top and bottom border in post "non comback" eh"? haha Looks greaat man really good!

All about the gold top and bottom border in post "non comback" eh"? haha Looks greaat man really good!

Yeah, you noticed eh? I have been making these sigs at work and I don't ahve a lot of options. I can't download anything on my computer at work so I don't have brushes and different kinds of fonts so I make due with what I have. I'm glad you like it but I think the yellow border really stands out against the black background of ES. ;)

Yeah, you noticed eh? I have been making these sigs at work and I don't ahve a lot of options. I can't download anything on my computer at work so I don't have brushes and different kinds of fonts so I make due with what I have. I'm glad you like it but I think the yellow border really stands out against the black background of ES. ;)

Just givin you a hard time man haha

Archived