Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

• 2 weeks later...

I have made a few sigs, but none I'm really proud of. I have an idea and can mostly make it work, but they tend to lack depth. Never really messed with PS too deep other than photo editing. Nothing like this.

Need some critique please.

Did this in a bout 25min just rough thought.

What can I do to get it to pop and not be flat.

Thanks

2627.jpg

^^^ It looks like you're just starting out frosty, I can't really critique it because you've just started.

My advise would be to learn everything you can about photoshop first, you're not working to its full potential. The thing is you have to practice a lot when you first start off. I've seen a lot of guys quit because they want their first sig to be the best thing sinse the 16th chapel. If you post your work we'll give you a good critique but you have to stick with it.

One thing I will say is STAY AWAY FROM THE FILTERS. That is such a nOOb move. Everyone that starts with making sigs always goes to the filters first. Its like a rite of passage. I did it and I was kicking myself a few months later. Get into brushes instead, start to make your backgrounds with brushes.

The 16th chapel? WTF! If nothing was better than the 16th chapel, I'd love to see what the 17th looks like!

I think you meant the Sistine chapel.

:hysterical: you're right, I've got to stop watching TV and working on computer at the same time. I get a lot of brain farts when i do that.

^^^ The image of Rak is flat. Really flat. Did you use just one layer of the Rak render? You should use multiple layers, I usually use about 3 or 4, and add different effects to each of them and then blend them together. I know, that sounds complicated, but it really isn't. You just have to practice. Keep working on it and you will get really good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyway anybody could revamp my Sig with Mcnabb instead of JC? I dont think Slinky is a member here anymore.

I know we dont have any gameday pics of Mcnabb but if its possible with the few pics we do have it would be great. If not cool I guess I could wait till the season.

• 2 weeks later...
LEED3D has every right to post exactly what he has, he is just testing his sig which you'll find a lot of members do in this thread.

The point of your post would be ....... ?

Dude you need to hop off! Something is in your water over there in Australia cuz you've been nothing but an ***** on multiple forums. I didn't know he was checkin his sig... and neither did many other members for that matter... you just need to chill and go get a beer or something

So in anticipation of the World Cup I was wondering if someone could do me the favor of making a sig for me? I'm putting up two pictures just in case one is easier to do than the other. On it could you put "Honduras One team One dream World Cup 2010" Thanks in advance.

SOCCER_JUN_06_feb9.jpg

soccer_i_palacios_576.jpg

Archived