Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am just discovering the magic of PhotoShop and I made Signature, but it looks like I need to create a website with my image on it to be able to upload it? Is this right? I posted it to my facebook page and used that URL and that link did not work. Their must be an easier way. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much.

I am just discovering the magic of PhotoShop and I made Signature, but it looks like I need to create a website with my image on it to be able to upload it? Is this right? I posted it to my facebook page and used that URL and that link did not work. Their must be an easier way. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much.

imageshack.us

Upload that **** then use the direct link, and wrap it around tags.

• 2 months later...

Aight so we no longer have 2 of the players on my current sig. Can anybody make me one similar to the one have now, at least the background anyway with Landry, Fletch and Orakpo? Id really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If anyone would like a Signature I wouldn't mind trying my best to make it for you. My signature is an example of my work.

I need to take you up on this. I'm either too stupid or too lazy to grasp the concept of photoshopping a signature. I know exactly what I want my sig to look like, I just can't make it happen on GIMP. By the looks of your current sig I'd say it'll be cake for you. Let me know if you're up for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived