Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

OK, what am I missing in the "Mrs. Butcher sells all kinds of meat" illustration?
cannibalism.

That book is by "Richard Scarry" out of all names lol. I had it when I was a kid, and I think I still might have it somewhere.

Explains my cannibalism these days...

:paranoid:

Edited by #98QBKiller

That book is by "Richard Scarry" out of all names lol. I had it when I was a kid, and I think I still might have it somewhere.

YESSSSSSSSSS! Best Storybook Ever!! I was trying to remember the name after seeing that pic the other day. I did a google search for "big yellow kids book" and couldn't find it :silly:.

I used to LOVE that book though!!! The inside front cover said good morning and had a big sun and the inside back cover said goodnight with a big moon, like the book was so big you could read it all day :)

51RV7T0VXYL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Ok, reminiscent moment over. Moving on :D

That is so wrong in so many ways that I totally...:hysterical:

+1

:rotflmao:

YESSSSSSSSSS! Best Storybook Ever!! I was trying to remember the name after seeing that pic the other day. I did a google search for "big yellow kids book" and couldn't find it :silly:.

I used to LOVE that book though!!! The inside front cover said good morning and had a big sun and the inside back cover said goodnight with a big moon, like the book was so big you could read it all day :)

Ok, reminiscent moment over. Moving on :D

This is actually the one I had:

Richard_Scarry_s_Best_First_Book_Ev.jpg

This one was similar with the good morning/good night theme, it started out and showed the day of Huckle Cat and his family, and it told how he brushes his teeth and washes his face then eats breakfast, etc. etc. Had him walking through town meeting everyone. My favorite character was Lowly worm though, for some reason he lived with the family of cats lol. Meeeeemorrries. :)