Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

17 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

...Seven years ago today....Skins traded for McNabb.....

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/donovan-mcnabb/mcnabb-traded-to-redskins.html

I was on my way to DC, I stopped for gas in Virginia and asked the clerk about the season ticket lottery scratch off. She asked what I thought about the McNabb trade, I asked "What trade?" "McNabb was traded to the Redskins." I still remember the pain I felt in my stomach when I heard it.

Thanks for that walk down memory lane @MarkB452 'ppreciate that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Requires spound and familiarity with Steven Sterling, goalkeeper extraordinaire.

I also like the self-pwnage of his asking "who made this"... when it has the attribution right there in the bottom left corner of the video the whole time.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 1:57 PM, Bang said:

y'know, if you go back to page 4 of this thread. with a desktop... none of the links are any good,but you can see unsonny's old Japanese girl sig gif running on your screen in 5 or 6 spots.

Very strange.

~Bang

Ya, its like 2006 before majority of pics are still working.

One evening a Husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast '. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt! '

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go un-rewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 

'What in the world is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust ' cloud appeared when he shook

them out. 

'April', he hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put Talcum Powder in my underwear?'

She replied with a snicker, 'It’s not talcum powder; it’s 'Miracle Grow '!!!!!