Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

:ols: boysetsfire's neighbor

Hey you have to admit, that's one of the most helpful/insightful things I've read in the newspaper in a long time.

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 09:33 AM ----------

Illegal means Illegal and last time I checked it's Illegal to be Illegal in the US? And save your argument that they might be here legally. So, when is forcing a LAW racist?

It's illegal to take anything in this thread seriously...shoofly...I just think it's pretty telling that you read the word "Hispanics" from that newspaper and what you thought it said was "illegal Mexicans"...try reading it one more time.

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 09:38 AM ----------

This dude will have his own show someday, I think its funny. I hope you do too maybe not lol

The Germans ought to leave the comedy alone and stick to building cars. :ols:

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Illegal means Illegal and last time I checked it's Illegal to be Illegal in the US? And save your argument that they might be here legally. So, when is forcing a LAW racist?

congradulations on coming out with the full turd position.. i applaud thee!

--- the dude never said ANYTHING about legal or illegal... he said "get rid of all the hispanics" ...

congradulations on coming out with the full turd position.. i applaud thee!

--- the dude never said ANYTHING about legal or illegal... he said "get rid of all the hispanics" ...

Freud would have interesting things to say about why in his mind he went to "illegal hispanics" rather than just reading what was written. I do love the beauty that someone pwn'd themselves in the Own'd thread though tis very fitting.

Probably one of the worst posts EVER. My wife is a "foreigner" born in Peru and she is now a US citizen Unless you have proof that someone is illegal, it's best not to "assume". You know what happens when you assume?

Fine, everyone out except Native Americans whose families land was stolen by gift bearing thieves with forked tongues.

Fine, everyone out except Native Americans whose families land was stolen by gift bearing thieves with forked tongues.

Hey now, our people had a flag when we arrived so that allowed us to claim this land and to kill of the people who were living here when we found it.

NSFW language

9gE7r1CknQs

UTduy7Qkvk8

Edited by AsburySkinsFan