Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

40 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I'm speechless... absolutely speechless...

I think that post broke my perv brain...it was like it got overloaded with comments to write and just....fried....damn you...damn you to hell

We are all right there with you man, that one gif was like a massive denial of service attack on my 13 year old subconscious!!

PSA: if you're on your iphone you can download that gif and text it to your friends.......or so I've heard.

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

We are all right there with you man, that one gif was like a massive denial of service attack on my 13 year old subconscious!!

PSA: if you're on your iphone you can download that gif and text it to your friends.......or so I've heard.

I'm also still trying to figure out how the only comment @Destino could come up with is how much beige there was....

My brain is just broken now..thankfully its friday..

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I'm also still trying to figure out how the only comment @Destino could come up with is how much beige there was....

My brain is just broken now..thankfully its friday..

In all fairness hes already admitted to being Peppa Pig's dad, so I'm guessing theres some contractual obligation regarding his family friendly commentary on things that gets reinforced as moderator here.

Sorry, Des : )

Daddy_Pig.png

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

In all fairness hes already admitted to being Peppa Pig's dad, so I'm guessing theres some contractual obligation regarding his family friendly commentary on things that gets reinforced as moderator here.

Sorry, Des : )

Sorry...peppa pig freaks me out. They all look like their heads are penis' and testicles...