Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I spotted this a couple weekends ago.

Lawnmowerparkinglot.jpg

At first glance the mower appears to be out of its natural habitat, but this type of thing is to be expected in the parking lot outside of Big Lots and the Dollar Tree.

The driver was kind enough to put on a shirt before he went inside. Don't tell me rednecks aren't classy.

Walmart Video:  My best friend worked for Autozone corporate offices in Memphis and he said they would have these kinds of "pep rallies" after every monthly meeting and he hated it.  He said it was embarrassing and said some people "really" got into it.

Lawnmower picture: Our neighbor across the street was an alcoholic and they took away his license, so then he started riding his mower to the drive through liquor store around the corner. 

At first glance the mower appears to be out of its natural habitat, but this type of thing is to be expected in the parking lot outside of Big Lots and the Dollar Tree.

The driver was kind enough to put on a shirt before he went inside. Don't tell me rednecks aren't classy.

By the looks of it I'd say this is Culpeper.  And if that's the case, I'm not totally surprised.  

By the looks of it I'd say this is Culpeper.  And if that's the case, I'm not totally surprised.  

Ding ding ding.

Neither was I.

RE: WalMart video. Yeah I have heard about them doing that sort of thing before as well. A guy I used to work with actually visited their main headquarters for some business meetings when his company was trying to get a contract to work with them and he said it was VERY creepy there; almost like a cult. Very isolated, very secretive, very indoctrinated...the people who worked there really had this fierce ideological loyalty to WalMart. He said even the building itself was creepy as hell...just this enormous monolithic brick building with almost zero windows.

mulholland-drive-monster-o.gif

What am I not seeing?

in the gif itself....not much I guess.  creepy person pops out from behind the dumpster.

but in the bigger picture, that's a scene from "Mulholland Drive," one of THEE greatest movies of all time.  From the same guy who created "Eraserhead."

tumblr_lzvp65tfcj1qd8nujo1_500.gif

Edited by Chew

Rapper charged with homicide after bragging about murder in one of his songs.

A Virginia rapper has been charged with double murder after he was allegedly caught bragging about the crime in one of his songs, police said.   Antwain "Twain Gotti" Steward is accused of gunning down Christopher Horton, 16, and Brian Dean, 20, on their Newport front porch in 2007.  Cops thought the horrific slaying was gang-related but, without any concrete leads, the case soon went cold.
But two witnesses contacted officers earlier this year to say that Steward, 22, appeared to be boasting about the killings on his track "Ride Out."

Rest of story at link, including the lyrics.