Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Who the hell is Simon Dempsey and David Thorne?

David Thorne used to be funny... Griefing Craigslist people (also the one who I believe sent in the picture of the 7 legged spider in lieu of payment to his credit card company)... But that was obviously fake...

Pretty sure he also runs this site, which has gotten lame...

http://dontevenreply.com/

I thought this was the owned thread.....
I had been under the same impression

http://i.imgur.com/sYYgS.gif

Yes, once again numerous videos not having much to do with the thread's long-traditional theme are appearing. Ammo has recently led in this at this time (but others do it too) and has had his "promiscuous vid-posting behavior" discussed with him before (and he was very gracious in the exchange). The guy is a good poster who doesn't cause trouble and his choices are usually interesting or fun for people. So what to do. I thought about maybe it being time to modify the thread-title, but hate to do that based on how long and successful its been---and allowing "any interesting video" changes it's nature in a major way than from just being an "owned" thread. But it's all "our thread" and the staff wants you guys to have fun (using material within the rules ;))

For now, lets keep the posts to the "owned" theme (so tell people who will miss/ignore this moderator directive). It would seem Bang's "something cool" thread would be a likely alternative for such posts not fitting here, but while we're at it, keep in mind that in any post in the forum adding "NSFW", while having a useful function in many cases, does not mean "anything goes" or give you a "free pass." Read rule #13 carefully. ;)

Now since this is not the place for people to make this an expanded in-thread discussion, if you have an opinion start a thread (or post in it once someone's started it) in the Feedback & Tech forum.

Edited by Jumbo