Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Va. couple accidentally shot at gun safety class

ROANOKE, Va. (AP) — A Roanoke, Va., man and his wife were recovering after he accidentally shot himself and her during a firearms safety class.

The Bedford County Sheriff's Office tells media outlets that Michael L. Deel shot himself in the hand with a .45-caliber handgun. The bullet also struck his wife, Michelle, in the leg as she was sitting beside him.

The incident occurred Saturday during a firearms safety class at a residence. The instructor, Thomas Starke, told police he'd left the room and then heard a shot.

The Deels were taken to a local hospital where they were treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Michael Deel says the shooting was a "stupid accident."

I can see you spend some time on The Chive. I love that site. As soon as I saw these pics I knew they were from this morning. I think that would be the coolest bathroom to have in your house.

Front row Crown Club ticket to a Royals home game - $240

Seeing your team go 3-14 to start the season (including 0-10 at home) - Infuriating

Getting caught reading a book during the game and becoming a national punchline to a Royals joke - Priceless

readingroyalsfan.jpg

Edited by The Evil Genius

I was at the Nats game a couple of weeks ago and there was a lady like 3 seats down from where I was sitting reading the Hunger Games.

---------- Post added April-25th-2012 at 03:20 PM ----------

I can see you spend some time on The Chive. I love that site. As soon as I saw these pics I knew they were from this morning. I think that would be the coolest bathroom to have in your house.

Pretty sure the Chive is the best website ever. Or at least 2nd best lol

Pretty sure the Chive is the best website ever. Or at least 2nd best lol