Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I didn't say it shouldn't be a goal, just that ball had a velocity of 0 or less at one point after making contact with the goalie. It still had energy stored in it in the form of rotation, but it wasn't turned into kinetic energy in the form of forward motion until after it hit the ground and started moving forward again. So yes, he did stop it... temporarily.

Makes sense.

Here's the link to the video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUN-JvGX5E

In the description part.

This is footage from my grandparents' surveillance camera. Workers for my grandfather were leaving. Just to clear up some confusion here. The guy did not run away. He saw what happened to him and ran to call 911. I have the footage separate for the paramedics. The man who was run over (60 years old) was trying to release the parking brake but couldnt from the seat because of how big he is. He stepped out to release it and did but the truck started rolling downhill with him clinging onto the truck. When the man in the green truck saw what happened, he bolted out of his truck without thinking about putting his in park. It was in reverse and started rolling backwards. He then ran and called for help. Hope that clears up some things. The man is okay and didnt break any bones because of his size. He does have a gash in his leg, however.

Seems legit.

Edited by Park City Skins

A buddy of mine from the band Dingleberry Dynasty.

NwXW29_gX88

---------- Post added June-17th-2011 at 12:17 PM ----------

Iz06Exzp79g

SbQfgVWa1Ds

myfluNHhGSw

sgrA3xqB4sI

Edited by Ellis