Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: How long have you followed this board?

MikeB

There are a lot of us who have banged out thousands of threads. But just wondering how many of us have been around for awhile?

I know I was around since (I think) 1997, when this board was simply part of The Sporting News board.

How about the rest of you?

Been following since early 2003 but hadnt registered to post till Sep of 2004. The reason why I waited so long was because This was my first semester of school, and they give you a student email, so it was the first time I got an email address to satisfy the requirements for membership. As you can see by my post count, I think I have gotten everything Ive wanted to say off my chest from the built up anxiousness of over a year;):)

i signed on immediately after seeing the eagles legends bang cartoon (jan 2004). i had no intentions of ever posting but that semester i had an insanely boring computer class and i found my sanity at extremeskins.com :)

i have proudly recruited 4 other members to this site :cheers:

I found it by typing Redskins in a Yahoo search.

I followed CPND for a while and then checked this site out. For me, this site was easier to read with the dark background and white letters.

Plus, I always enjoyed reading Art's responses.

I came on when Spurrier was named but have been a Skins fan all my life.

I started in the Stone Age with a few of these guys in 1997 on the TSN board, then this one was invented in the summer of 2000, when a few angry TSN members had enough. I was member #96. I would have been here sooner than that, however when I first heard about this place, I thought it was a private board, by invitation only, then finally someone told me otherwise, back in July 2000, and I hopped "on board".

I think I came over around the time of the Spurrier hire. I was lurking at the WP forum. People kept posting items from this forum as a way to update everybody at the WP forum on the latest info.

After a week or so of that, I figured- why not go to the source. I have been a daily visitor (more visits than posts). Heck, this site is my home page.

I know, I know... I need to get a life..

Archived