Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: How long have you followed this board?

MikeB

i didn't know these kinds of things even existed. i always wondered how my son could stay on a computer for hours on end. i was reading the washingtonpost.com discussion board about the skins when i kept seeing references to extremeskins.com. So after my son joined the Air Force and i had the computer all to myself, i decided to take the plunge...Feb 04....and i am already a hall of famer!!!

A quite a few folks here from the old TSN boards. I used to post there, than went to ESPN, became sick of the trolls on that board, and ended up here (and sometimes on CPND.) I used to post as...well, as Baculus on the TSN, though. I used to have daily battles with some of the TSN boards as well. Heh.

Originally posted by KoldFusion

My first day on the boards. I have been wondering if there was a community for redskin fans out there. Now I have found and I will be honored to post with you guys. I'll get my sig and everything put together in the next week or so

Dear lord man..............your late:laugh:

Welcome aboard. The traffic on this site doesn't really drop off in the off season, so get ready for some fun. Read through the rules of the forums when you get a moment so your you know what is expected of our members.

:cheers:

Nov. 2001 and member #552.

It is truly amazing that now we have 24-25,000 members!

Back then there was alot of great football/Skins talk, but the quantity was no where near where it is today.....by far.

This is a awesome site. Thanx to all the mods and members.

:logo: :pint:

Archived