Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Commanders Mike Sainristil CB Michigan

PCS

1 hour ago, The Consigliere said:

Heard the same, but there are always values available. Like everyone I'm nervous about Troy Franklin, but in round 3 Troy Franklin became a value, and in round 4 he became a steal, there were other guys like Franklin who fell as well....So, while I think that's generally true, you can still pick off the fallers....  

This is a good example. I like Sinnott, but do I like Sinnott that much better than the other guys who didnt go until the TE run in round 4? Nope. I like Sinnott, but not that much. Hopefully he proves to be as good as they think but if he's just our version of Kyle Juschyk (spelling), it wasn't remotely worth that. 

I always had Sinnott around the mid 2nd, so you're wrong. I had him as a 1b TE and we're lucky we got him where we did.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Consigliere said:

I'm talking mine, not the league consensus. Which is how and why I think Penix at 8 and Nix at 12 or whatever was insane. 

Wrong thread really, but those calls are all about tens of million dollar contracts as opposed to anything else. They are money and cap driven moves. IMO.

Anyway, this lads a great DB prospect….

54 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I always had Sinnott around the mid 2nd, so you're wrong. I had him as a 1b TE and we're lucky we got him where we did.

Agree. Mid second. Complete stud in the making.