Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

They said pre show he just had back surgery. Maybe after that bear hug they had to shoot him backstage lol

Why wouldn’t they tell the players to make sure they don’t bear hug him 😂😂

47 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

Guys I’ve been here through Gus, Danny, Campbell, Ramsey, dead arm Brunell, RG3 tearing his knee up 14-0 vs Seattle, Dwayne, etc. JD5 is our guy. 

You didn't mention Brad Johnson. Who actually had the dead arm.  Brunell had lower leg injuries that messed up his base and power. A real veteran qb expert would know that.

Curious.

• Haha 2

Just now, Ghost of said:

You didn't mention Brad Johnson. Who actually had the dead arm.  Brunell had lower leg injuries that messed up his base and power. A real veteran qb expert would know that.

Curious.

Brunell in his second year here in 2005 was darn good before the knee injury.  He and Moss were special that year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

However, not gonna lie, if Bowers slides into the 20s I start getting some weird ideas.......

If Bowers is still there at 15-16 I start getting froggy, personally 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Now… a real question becomes how far does Bowers have to fall before Washington considers trading up.

I don’t think I would until mid 20s and I don’t see a chance in hell he’s there that long.

I would not trade up for Bowers. I know this is an unpopular opinion. But just can't do it.

• Like 1