Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, mhd24 said:

WOW, Shefter saying the Falcons might take a QB here.

Pressing X to doubt, BUT there's a logic here.  Green Bay has been very successful with their "draft a guy and sit him 3 years" strategy, there are worse ideas than trying to do that with Kirk.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Was he playing in the NFL?

He had a head injury against Alabama, by the way. Which… are hard to avoid when you take hits like he does.

Lots of guys get hurt in the NFL. If you are not satisfied with the pick then who should we have picked?

Just now, DogofWar1 said:

Pressing X to doubt, BUT there's a logic here.  Green Bay has been very successful with their "draft a guy and sit him 3 years" strategy, there are worse ideas than trying to do that with Kirk.

Yeah, I'm not questioning the strategy.  It's just stunning.  I actually like it.  Let JJ sit for 3 years.

1 minute ago, Conn said:

lol I missed it, what happened 

Dude in the purple suit asked if he was going to trade up for a tackle and Peters laughed and said "I can't take you seriously" and then went back to talking to Billl.

• Haha 4

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Dude in the purple suit asked if he was going to trade up for a tackle and Peters laughed and said "I can't take you seriously" and then went back to talking to Billl.

What was GMAP saying to Bill?

Just now, 50yrSKINSfan said:

Lots of guys get hurt in the NFL. If you are not satisfied with the pick then who should we have picked?

As I said previously, will have to wait and see how things play out.  I also disagreed with the pick, and will point that out moving forward.

I would have preferred Maye. Though I’d have been nervous about him, too.

I’m open minded that Daniels can succeed. I see the talent. Been saying it for weeks. Including in this thread. 

Do you not know that injuries can be more common for certain people?

Do you think all cars have the same reliability?

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

The guy in the purple suit is Ty. He’s doing character work as “Mad” Mel Kiper. 

• Haha 1