Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, HigSkin said:

Given his age, he may want to go to a contender and can't blame him really.

No another year or two and he'd hang em up.  I think he's had an offer from KC and they will underpay for him to get a ring.  Kind of sad but no promises in the NFL.  

29 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Wagner is an all pro. Hasn't it been like a decade since we have had an all pro?

Wagner has more AllPros than this entire team has since the 80s.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thumb up 1

36 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

I would be very surprised if Peters traded up.  I also don't see Chicago giving up the pick.  The cost of trading up for what Chicago would want is ridiculous.  Why would Chicago give up a franchise QB without plenty of picks.  There are also no Williams in the draft next year and Fields is not the answer.

Williams actually just cancelled a visit with Chicago.  Maybe he's trying to get them to skip him

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Blackmon saying its in the works means it is probably legit.

I would guess he was saying that he’s “working on it” as in trying to find out. Or just joking that he’s trying to make it happen, because he wants to see it. His initial post was just a shot in the dark, hence the 😳 emoji when he was right about Wagner lol, I don’t think he was claiming to have knowledge of the Wagner move. Or any current knowledge of a Simmons move. He just thought those two in a Quinn defense would be fun and we have a ton of cap space, he wants it to be a package deal lol. Even said he’s trying to speak it into existence. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, MrJL said:

Williams actually just cancelled a visit with Chicago.  Maybe he's trying to get them to skip him

Got an article on this, out of curiosity, MrJL or did you just hear about this?

GMAP got NFCE folks so shook they don't know what to do. Jerruh froze up and didn't do anything, and Howie grabbed the phone and just started blabbing.  Howie Howie Howie... bless your heart, that's a shame. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39726641/eagles-deny-violating-tampering-rule-saquon-barkley

The Philadelphia Eagles have denied impermissible contact between general manager Howie Roseman and running back Saquon Barkley during the negotiating window before the start of free agency.

Barkley, a Penn State alum and Pennsylvania native, agreed to terms with the Eagles on a three-year, $37.75 million contract that includes $26 million fully guaranteed at signing. His former coach at Penn State, James Franklin, suggested Roseman spoke to Barkley directly during the "legal tampering" period, which is not allowed.

Edited by Dah-Dee

32 minutes ago, sinews said:

Keim just basically shut the door on Curl coming back, for anyone still speculating. Not 100% but most likely. 

I mean this makes sense. It we add again at S it needs to be a FS type, not a SS type 

• Like 1