Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Given the as of yet uninterest in resigning Samuels, I feel this team is definitely hunting for a true X with size. 

Kliffs offense historically is all about finding an taking advantage of matchups. Samuel, McLaurin, Dotson all present a similar profile for defenses, having a big bodied WR would be a missing piece for sure

Would love an OT.

Considering how many players we have signed so far; it shows you just how bare Ron really left this team.

Just imagine if we actually hit on most of the free agents we have signed.

12 so far and I think one or two more one the way.

Where’s our cap at?

Edited by 88Comrade2000

Ridley is really good, one of the most polished route runners before the suspension. 

Id take him over Hollywood Brown any day, but Brown drops alot of passes and Im betting that Ridley can return to form + last year was a down year for him. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

On a day like today it makes his comments look even more ridiculous.

In all of my years following the team I can't recall such a roster dump -- replacement.

Ron was a super nice guy.  But he might have been an even worse GM than Bruce and Vinny and just as delusional as both of them albiet much classier than them.

Ron may be a super nice guy as a human on a personal level, but professionally he was an arrogant politician - essentially Bruce without the sleaze.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Peters acquired more talent in 30 hours than Rivera did in 4 years.  And Peters didn't mortgage the future to do it either.

Rivera is much displeased.

image.png.fabce98537c8d985d80eb5b7459d35de.png

• Haha 13

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Oh no the Panthers have angered Luke Combs.  They're so over.

As a side note, I find it endlessly hilarious when celebrities and public figures turn into histrionic ****ing fans just like the rest of us. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So we should be getting low on what we have left to spend right. Like maybe 20-25 million left and need 16 for rookies and some left over for players we might need to sign during the season? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, illone said:

Ridley is really good, one of the most polished route runners before the suspension. 

Id take him over Hollywood Brown any day, but Brown drops alot of passes and Im betting that Ridley can return to form + last year was a down year for him. 

I wouldnt hate Ridley at all. Jacksonville wants him back, specifically Lawrence wants him back, so I think they get that done. 

Just heard on NFLN that Jacksonville owes a 3rd rounder for Ridley right now to Atlanta. It becomes a second rounder if they sign him before the league year starts tomorrow. Makes me think there might be a handshake "wait until tomorrow" until they sign him thing going on. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Oh no the Panthers have angered Luke Combs.  They're so over.

One of my coworkers is a Panthers fan.

I'm giving him a minute since his Hornets ended my Wizards 16 game losing streak couple days ago.

#SerenityNow

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Weird, after being that super high end guy, it just never happened, he had the one year after Jacksonville unloaded him, but beyond that, he's been just okay. If anyone can pull the talent out of him people originally saw, I imagine it would be quinn, but he's been a meh guy for quite a long time. I do like that we've acquired some guys for edge that can at least provide a decent floor potential there. Definitely feels like the team is adding some guys they can get that are special (a LB, a Center) and then fill in other holes with adequate cover for a year or two while they attempt to address this. I do like that aspect of it, don't try to produce a miracle in one season, build it over the next 2+ offseasons, and it will be a better, more sustained build. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Just heard on NFLN that Jacksonville owes a 3rd rounder for Ridley right now to Atlanta. It becomes a second rounder if they sign him before the league year starts tomorrow. Makes me think there might be a handshake "wait until tomorrow" until they sign him thing going on. 

Ahhh good catch.

Pun intended.

This definitely reduces the chance of him going anywhere... Jax does need him badly.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, “Misdirection” said:

Given the as of yet uninterest in resigning Samuels, I feel this team is definitely hunting for a true X with size. 

Kliffs offense historically is all about finding an taking advantage of matchups. Samuel, McLaurin, Dotson all present a similar profile for defenses, having a big bodied WR would be a missing piece for sure

I feel like we address OT, WR, QB and TE via the draft

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Stoked for that signing.  That's been my favorite low cost signing want as I've been clamoring for on this thread.

One of my favs before that draft.  Mega draft crush at that time.   Plays with his hair on fire.

Great early career in the pros then derailed some by injuries.  He's still young.  Excited for this one. 

What do you think the 1 year angle is about?