Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

18 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Looks like he was quite banged up last year, based upon the Patriots website:

• Serves as the starting right tackle for the New England Patriots.
  • Was listed as inactive due to injury for the season opener vs. Philadelphia (9/10).
  • Made his first start of the season and contributed to the offensive line at right guard for New England vs. Miami (9/17). Left the game in the fourth quarter due to injury.
  • Left the game due to injury in the second half vs. New Orleans (10/8), Riley Reiff took over at right guard.
  • Was active at Las Vegas (10/15) but did not see any action as he was nursing an injury.
  • Made his first start at right tackle since the 2021 season vs Buffalo (10/22). He started four games at right guard in 2023.

Also appears to be a guy that can play most spots on the line - played RG, LG, and RT at various points for the Pats.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Cousins will go down as one of the savviest QBs to ever game the system. Mad respect.

He gets the money but he’s not worth a single dime he gets. Minny won nothing with him and if remains or goes to Atlanta ; he still won’t win anything.

• Thumb up 2

3 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Greenard would be a monster with Allen/Payne.  He is solid against the run, and it's easy to envision him hitting 12.5+ sacks.  I'd much rather him over pass rushers who are weak vs run such as huff and Armstrong ( who I do not want at 10 mil per, give me fowler for half of that along with a day 2 edge rusher)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

So your methodology also means Uche will bust right?

Uche played on comparable to better defenses than Huff.

Uche has worse production than Huff.

• Uche 18.5 sacks, 31 QB hits, 0 passes defensed
  • Huff 17.5 sacks, 43 QB hits, 3 passes defensed

The only thing that benefits Uche to you, is that he was a 2nd rounder. But shouldn't that hurt him given he's a 2nd rounder that can't outperform an undrafted guy?

My opinion is not that absolute.

I don't mean to suggest that Huff can't be a valuable contributor, we see all the time late picks and undrafted free agents contribute.

It's just one factor that scares me, like when we discuss breakout age for a quarterback, not the end all be all but a factor.

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

@CommandB11 wrote:

WHY IS THERE NO NEWS YET?????

FIRE PETERS. HE IS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL!!!!!!

OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED:

CommandB11 is John Keim!! 

😝

I wish....

• Haha 1