Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bye Jorge! You did it! (click here)

Pittman4Two

Good morning from Pewter Pirate land,

It's been a good blue moon since I last posted and visited.  Hope everyone is enjoying this in-between season time.

I just wanted to say, congrats, on landing Danny Quinn.  The man reminds me a lot of your previous coach, Marco Rivera.  His tenacity, his intencity, his authentic city, his promiscuity, and most importantly, his delicate, surgical hands that built the foundation for a younger head coach to come in and take over the rain.

The Commadores should be thrilled as well as excited for this hire.  It is evident that he had your squad in mind during the ladder part of last season.  He could not keep his excitement checked!

Now the attention turns to who will actually be in charge of brewing the coffee at One Commanche Place.  There's nothing more important to a head coach than having a freshly brewed cup of go-go juice in the morning.  Let this be priority #1 on top of your list of things to do first!  

As I know you will ask as I know you deeply care about the Pirates in Pewter, we are in reload mode.  Not many changes are needed.  We have coaches and players and most importantly, the secret strategy:  Coffee Link.

Good luck and I hope you win the offseason! <insert small text here>not really, haha!</end small text now>

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 17

image.png.c5b007806b9ab9c4f497c84d077efc02.png

Pittman4Two?

There was a time when everyone opened a Pittman4Two thread (he was also known to frequent CPND, and apparently other NFC East teams boards.) Alas, that era is over I think.

Edited by Ghost of
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Pittman4Two, so glad to see you stopping by! I am guessing you have been busy congratulating Falcons fans on hiring your guy Raheem.  We are all so thrilled to find someone whose defense always collapses at the most important moments - it's like returning to the Norvo the Clown era, but without an offense.  Thank you so very very much for kicking the Eagirls asses!! It, along with the Packers Cowgirls game, was the highlight of the season!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

We're so old (and so is Pittman4Two) that the player who he was named after has a veteran son in the NFL.

I remember when Jr. was running around with his pet dog, Larry, during training camp 1999.  Those were the days.  Simpler times, Ghost.  Who knew he'd be all grown up one day and where the uniform?

Do you ever take a moment to reflect on how great life was when you were alive?  Is walking through walls all it's cracked up to be?  Have you seen Elvis or the "where's the beef" lady?

Always was a fan of the Galloping Ghost.  My brothers, sisters, and my siblings would gather round and watch his cartoon every Halloween.  

Simpler times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Your jealousy is so easy to see.  Not unlike Taylor Swift, It just so Happens that Danny Quinns twin brother Manny Quinn makes appearances in almost every clothing store throughout the country. (And you thought Ted Bradys wife was "popular")

Edited by bowhunter
  • Haha 4

Ah my old fiend, Mr. Pittmin.

It's not for nothing that I tell you I don't have any re-butt for your kind words. I hope your Pooter Pirates enjoy a winning off season now that you will be fielding the GOAT at QB.

We Howell with envy at your good for tunes but speaking of big hits  we welcome your praise of our signing Quinn the Eskimo. He is mighty indeed and will weld a mighty blade, cutting threw our foes with a fierce passers Rush like cheese threw butter! Your Brady Bunch will be blown up like dust in the wind!

I, speaking for myself as just me, am too very happy to see you are still convoluting the griddy irons. Please don't be a strangler. The popo will lock us both up when they check your social medias!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Ahoy and egad tidings. It just seems like yesterday from a few years ago that we received correspondence from you. Although your bottle messages arrive on the shore infrequently, they are always appreciated. 
As you know, there is no present like the time, and I always enjoy the time I spend reading your prose.

Fair winds and favorable referees in your future.

:229:The Rook

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 1:49 AM, Jumbo said:

Ah my old fiend, Mr. Pittmin.

It's not for nothing that I tell you I don't have any re-butt for your kind words. I hope your Pooter Pirates enjoy a winning off season now that you will be fielding the GOAT at QB.

We Howell with envy at your good for tunes but speaking of big hits  we welcome your praise of our signing Quinn the Eskimo. He is mighty indeed and will weld a mighty blade, cutting threw our foes with a fierce passers Rush like cheese threw butter! Your Brady Bunch will be blown up like dust in the wind!

I, speaking for myself as just me, am too very happy to see you are still convoluting the griddy irons. Please don't be a strangler. The popo will lock us both up when they check your social medias!

Good afternoon, my larger than big Friend!

My heart begins to beat when I see your name here on the 'nets.  Whenever I watch Commondeers grace the football field or gridiron, if I may, my thoughts directly think about Jumbo and his collection of Lite Brite and Eggos.  I have yet to see a collection match the intestiny and passion of this one.  

Be that as it is what it is, your tackle football knowledge nose know bounds.  Signing one of the Quinn clan (no relation to Hugh Millen) is the first good step I've seen your team make since the drafting of one La'Var ArrRington.  As you mention, Quinn loves knives.  I have a cousin who sells Cutco, so if you need a reverance, please let me know.

My apologetics for not being around all that much.  As I have aged, I have gotten older.  So please keep that in mind.  I'll have to chat with my super visor about the overnights I have been putting in.  The smell is getting to me.  I do wear a mask these days, so no need to worry about ol' P42 (Pittman4Two).  You know what Deion used to say.

Maybe one day, you and I can get together for some sweet tea and waffles, but I know this place keeps you busy.  Hope you get that raise.  Let me know if I can lend a good ear.

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1