• Whole
    • 2% or less
    • Oat
    • Almond
    • Soy
    • Other milk
    • No milk

48 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Whole milk tastes like glue.  Grow up, you’re not a baby cow.

Discuss.

Pediatrician was pretty adamant about using whole milk during transition off breast milk (unless they determined high lactose intolerance), not something like almond milk to help best meet their nutritional needs.

I dont understand the logic a different milk for the kids, my cereal, cooking, when whole milk covers all that.   Folks out here dipping they oreos in skim milk, bless they heart, but let me find out you Makin homemade Mac and Cheese with it for Thanksgiving,  folks will go on you.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

All milk sucks! I buy lactose free milk and I don't care if its whole or zero percent, it all sucks and tastes weird because milk is gross. I WISH there was something else I could put in my cereal...strawberry frosted mini wheats is the only reason to buy that disgusting cow pus.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

All milk sucks! I buy lactose free milk and I don't care if its whole or zero percent, it all sucks and tastes weird because milk is gross. I WISH there was something else I could put in my cereal...strawberry frosted mini wheats is the only reason to buy that disgusting cow pus.

Show me where on the doll the milk touched you...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They say milk does the body good, but they lied to me! Milk makes my stomach hurt and my body poopy. You know what they should put on the side of a milk carton? All the missing toilet paper I had to use.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

They say milk does the body good, but they lied to me! Milk makes my stomach hurt and my body poopy. You know what they should put on the side of a milk carton? All the missing toilet paper I had to use.

Try lactose-free milk!  I buy it because it lasts forever, longer than regular milk (I only use it for coffee, the occasional bowl of cereal, and cooking.)  But it really does taste like regular whole milk. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

betty-white-breakfast.gif

• Haha 1

Every once in a while I crave a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on soft white bread. And there is nothing better than a tall glass of ice cold milk to wash it down with.  

But that is about the only time I drink milk any more.  Just got away from it. I use half and half in coffee.

We've used 1 or 2 percent milk for so long that on the rare occasions when I drink whole milk, it seems like I'm drinking straight cream.  The richness of it surprises me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

To be fair, I don't drink a lot of milk because as an adult, my stomach likes it less. Both my parents went through this. So, sometimes if I am on a cereal kick, I'll do 1% lactose free and that's good. If I can lactose free the half and half for coffee, I will. But it's weird how sometimes it's just not in stock at the store. 

• Thumb up 2