Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The short list for Time's 2023 Person of the Year

Spaceman Spiff

I’m lowkey pissed that it’s a short list and they didn’t include any of these little tykes. I present the Midgets with Attitude squad to hold down the fort for the small people. I don’t know if they’ve done anything really fantastical like prosecuting people that hate this country like you’ve never seen before, but they bring a bundle of laughs and finger pointing everywhere they go. 

Suplex ****es!

image.jpeg

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

MSN: 22 Screenshots of MAGA Melting Down Over Time's Person of the Year Taylor Swift 

Click bolded link for full article of screenshots.

>>>

Time Magazine named Taylor Swift their Person of the Year and of course MAGA decided to complain and melt down over it. Some of them believe Taylor Swift is controlled by George Soros because her old music may have been owned by Soros. Swift has been re-recording her music and, therefore,  isn't being manipulated by who owns it. The MAGA folks seem to be unaware of this.

Anyway, haters are gonna hate as Taylor would say or sing. Here are screenshots of right wing accounts melting down over Taylor Swift being named Time's Person of the Year:<<<<

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That settles it. I’m a Taylor Swift fan. 

Holy **** these “men” are ****ing ****es. What a pathetic bunch of ****. 

Hey that's sexist! There are plenty of dip**** women in there too! Don't let their idiocy get overshadowed! Women are ass clowns too!

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2023 at 10:22 AM, TradeTheBeal! said:

This is a big day for people with small, flat butts.

Well, I’ll be! Look at this Bobby, a squirrel has found a nut! I say it’s been a good year for all of us you mop head. I just hope she has enough cushion on her zero turn radius mower with beer holder to keep her coccyx from bruising! I’d buy that tiny country girl one, but I imagine living in a place like Tennessee she probably has one she grew up with that she uses every week. I bet her front lawn looks right nice!

image.jpeg

KOTH is coming back shortly. It started being worked on this year. Hank Hill is a winner!

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 2

please   🙄    be serious....    

the man of this year, and every year, should be that most beleaguered individual on the planet.   The man that endures the most consistent and relentless onslaught of cruel mean-spirited attacks.    that most sensitive of all of God's flowers, the MAGA man.   

Has AN-Y-ONE, ever, in the history of persecution suffered more than these sniffling snowflakes?   ever??   in all of history???    I ask you, in all seriousness.

and there is no wonder that they have lashed out at Taylor Swift.   She said she wasn't going to vote for Marsha Blackburn AND urged young Americans to get out and vote.   Hell hath no furry like a man's-man MAGA-man cluthching their pearls and wetting their panties in indignation over the the perceived slights that the world has hurled at them, and particularly for the successful woman (ANY successful woman) that embody their incel frustrations.     

poor little beleaguered Chihuahuas.

don't hate on these poor fellas just because they are sensitive...   it might make them cry

She just ended her career': sparks praise and fury  https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/oct/08/taylor-swift-instagram-post-endorsement-democrats-tennessee

MAGA pundits declare war on 'homely' Taylor Swift  https://www.rawstory.com/taylor-swift-maga/

Why Republicans' War Against Taylor Swift Could Backfire  https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-war-against-taylor-swift-could-backfire-1829936

GOP dudes are big mad at Taylor Swift for reminding them that the ladies don't like them  https://www.salon.com/2023/10/02/taylor-swift-maga-men-conservatives-mad/

Taylor Swift Has Broken Conservatives’ Brains>  https://newrepublic.com/article/175850/taylor-swift-broken-conservatives-brains

• Haha 3

Ugh, Taylor Swift. Everything about her is mediocre, talent, looks, sound, thoughts, etc. I'm assuming thats why she's able to be so popular, when you're so plain and boring and I guess it allows people to project their own personal assumptions on to someone else. I also don't get why people think she's so good looking, she looks ok. Next time someone tells you she is hot, ask them why and then watch their head explode.

That being said, I'm going to need some more links to MAGAs freaking out over her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2