Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2023 Week 9: Welcomes the restless ,drunken , die hard fans...

zCommander

The kickoff of the 2nd half of the season begins in New England. How fitting I guess. Hopefully the OL from last week does it stuff and with Chase gone maybe the D will do a better job. Sweat will be missed though. 

I am going to have a messed up day tomorrow and not going to be able to enjoy the game. The guy was supposed to come today to install the 220V circuit in the garage for the Tesla charger but said can't make it until Sunday at 11am... ugh. I am going to try to help since I do a lot of network cabling installations. Maybe the work will go faster if wants my help. Will see. 

Anyway, just going to chill tonight with my rum and coke and stream stuff. 

Is anyone going to the game?

Here is to a win tomorrow :cheers: Drink up :pint:

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

At my daughters Olympic Development practices for soccer. She’s having a weekend with a goal today and solid play. Enjoyed some Woodford Reserve good food and good company tonight. Looking to finish it off strong tomorrow then head back home. Will stream the game from the field. 

Ready for our Boys to take it to the Pats but you just never know with this team. Need Sam to continue to develop. HTTR! LFG!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

I could still see us winning this one. Now if Brady was there QB... well that would have been an automatic lose lol

Why did NFL put the possibly hottest game at 9:30 am. Chiefs vs. Fins. Who gets up that early on a Sunday... I guess I am going to have to lol.... That should have been a primetime game instead. 

• Like 1

Had actual insomnia and not certain I'll get to watch the game, because my wife is due to give birth to our second any minute now. Getting induced tomorrow if he doesn't arrive today, so we'll see how today goes. 

But for the game - still in that crux of not certain if a win or a loss is better for us at this point. So we'll see how it goes, I guess.... 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

28 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Maybe we are tanking.

In fairness, if there was one week where Forbes should be able to be ok, it's this week.  Big Mac doesn't throw the ball down field and the don't have an explosive receiver.

That doesn't mean Forbes can't make a household name of a nobody.  But the odds are less...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Kinda looking forward to the cowboys eagles this afternoon.  Should be a good game. 

There are 4 straight awesome games on today and then our failure fest right in the middle.

I'm sure Us vs the Pats will be as epic as the Ravens vs the Seahawks today

11 hours ago, zCommander said:

The kickoff of the 2nd half of the season begins in New England. How fitting I guess. Hopefully the OL from last week does it stuff and with Chase gone maybe the D will do a better job. Sweat will be missed though. 

I am going to have a messed up day tomorrow and not going to be able to enjoy the game. The guy was supposed to come today to install the 220V circuit in the garage for the Tesla charger but said can't make it until Sunday at 11am... ugh. I am going to try to help since I do a lot of network cabling installations. Maybe the work will go faster if wants my help. Will see. 

Anyway, just going to chill tonight with my rum and coke and stream stuff. 

Is anyone going to the game?

Here is to a win tomorrow :cheers: Drink up :pint:

Question: why don't you just kick back and watch the game while the guy is installing your new circuit? 

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

In fairness, if there was one week where Forbes should be able to be ok, it's this week.  Big Mac doesn't throw the ball down field and the don't have an explosive receiver.

That doesn't mean Forbes can't make a household name of a nobody.  But the odds are less...

To be baaaaack don't you have to be coming from somewhere good or positive? We could argue that he's never been here in the first place. Where is he back from? Regardless, I hope he has a good game and has figured some things out. We need him to be great moving forward.

36 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Belacheat will target him all game.  

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Maybe we are tanking.

I'm rooting for inflatable Gumby, because why not.....but the fact that he took a photo while trying to look intimidating and that hunched over derpy expression is the result is hilarious.

Maybe he was tanking the photo.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Arnold: "I am Peyton Manning and the worst impressionist." :rofl89:

“I hate to disappoint you but I’m not going to do any of that.”

“If you’re going to imitate me, do it right!”

Btw, anybody who hasn’t watched Fubar on Netflix, it’s A+ Arnold comedy.  And the woman pilot from Top Gun: Maverick, Phoenix, is the female lead and is fantastic.  

• Like 2